Marky101987
Superior Member
Wow please shareHe has a video with Malik eating his ass. Then Malik cums on his has. It’s hot fr
Wow please shareHe has a video with Malik eating his ass. Then Malik cums on his has. It’s hot fr
Just scroll back, but it's really nothing to write home about.Wow please share
It is full video?Just scroll back, but it's really nothing to write home about.
Yes anyone please share full videoAnybody have the video with him and rell savage?
Based on what?Homophobic asshole now he's showing his pussy ass
Now he might be narcissistic asshole but I never known him to be homophobic. He is gay friendly if anything.Homophobic asshole now he's showing his pussy ass
I'm still hoping he's gay-leaning, bi or even wholly in the closet. I know he's slightly money-grubbing, but I do think this comes from a place of his sexuality.Now he might be narcissistic asshole but I never known him to be homophobic. He is gay friendly if anything.
If he was into men, how would that change things? Are you hoping to date or be intimate with him? Would knowing he's into men help you reach a better orgasm to him?I'm still hoping he's gay-leaning, bi or even wholly in the closet. I know he's slightly money-grubbing, but I do think this comes from a place of his sexuality.
I think he's given up the ghost. Since he started working as a straight stripper, I'm guessing the tips he's earning are better than putting the effort into gay-baiting :-/Is he even making "gay" content anymore? and yes the quotes are very deliberate here lol
I thought he was dancing at a gay club.He actually strips at an LGBT nightclub and still makes content per his social media. Y'all just spreading misinformation at this point.
He realized he could make more money in posting content versus playing overseas and the league did not think that he could be a good role model as he had posted content. he chose the money over his passion - he was given an ultimatum.So whatever happened to Grandy's basketball career?
So whatever happened to Grandy's basketball career?
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.