Grant Singer/ bwc_grant

anal_lightbulb

Cherished Member
Joined
Oct 1, 2008
Posts
107
Media
0
Likes
367
Points
368
Location
Washington (Washington, D.C., United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Gender
Male

Attachments

I didn’t go to Starbucks this week so I justified using the $10 for his OF and omg I was not disappointed! He’s got a big beautiful cock for sure! Videos are kind of short but maybe he’ll do a longer custom one. Would be hotter if he showed his hole but he at least has cum videos with full face and lots of vids of him playing with his big dick hard and soft!
 
I didn’t go to Starbucks this week so I justified using the $10 for his OF and omg I was not disappointed! He’s got a big beautiful cock for sure! Videos are kind of short but maybe he’ll do a longer custom one. Would be hotter if he showed his hole but he at least has cum videos with full face and lots of vids of him playing with his big dick hard and soft!
Share??