Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
513_1000.jpg
now there is a very popular guy

Reactions: heavy weather

Wizzard77

Superior Member
Media
I am sorry, the big majority is liking and using the term FREEBALLING and so we should continue. Ok, you can do what you want but don't wonder if others don't refer to your comments then. It's always uncommon if we change terms which have been running for years. I read a lot of www sites, forums etc. but I never ever read 3balls. That's why I reject the new term. I like to stick to the proven stuff. And not to listen to a word creation that is totally unfamiliar. Cheers-Ted.
That sounds fair to me, but i think it is also fair we also do not qoute and like each others post's

All the time we have both been on here Teddy, I thought better of you than to split hairs with me on my otherwise fairly decent Grammer that I consitute readable and devoid of "text slang etc" as you claim the 3balling to be

May-be it is because your jelous of me adding pics .... well I am sorry that is a main reason why I post here, or at least it was after I thought "hey I should contribute" but at least i know now which "side of the scorline I stand on"!!

Or perhaps another rwason you disagree with me, is because like another "friend" on another forum (un-connected to chat as on here), disagreed with me and I come to the conclusion as here - that due to Corona it is just peoiple "have too much time on their hands" where as I don't do that (but agreed - at times i may-be slightly un-legable) but what does it really matter, as long as it is'nt a full sentence of text and people can appteciate the jist

To me the people who post for "posting's sake" are far worse than people who use Text lingo occasionaly!!
Thanks

teddybaerli1

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
We shouldn't make a mountain of a mole hill, dear @Wizzard77 , and it is even not worthwhile to make a big debate out of it, we will just continue to talk about freeballers as ever and we have nothing against your term which hasn't been used by others.

You are a polite member and that counts. I never wanted to hurt you at all but when you check the threads with freeballing stuff you just read the term that has been used forever here. So everything is fine, do what you want as we do what we do and did and will do. Stay healthy and get my best wishes from Germany! Cheers-Ted