8 862404 Guest 862404, May 28, 2013 #1 Hello there! I enjoy reading locker room encounters. I have some interesting ones to share myself. I've been in the military and also been a member of various gyms. Have a great day everyone!!
Hello there! I enjoy reading locker room encounters. I have some interesting ones to share myself. I've been in the military and also been a member of various gyms. Have a great day everyone!!
STLguy Superior Member Verified Gold View Verification Media: 60 Joined May 17, 2006 Posts 606 Media 60 Likes 8,044 Points 698 Location St. Louis (Missouri, United States) Verification View Sexuality 100% Gay, 0% Straight Gender Male STLguy, May 28, 2013 #2 Welcome!
G geocachman Experimental Member Media: 0 Joined Jan 29, 2011 Posts 272 Media 0 Likes 24 Points 248 Age 64 Location Baltimore (Maryland, United States) Sexuality 69% Straight, 31% Gay Gender Male geocachman, May 28, 2013 #3 Hey bud...welcome and enjoy. Looking forward to your stories!!!! skype if you want to chat.. skype = geocachman
Hey bud...welcome and enjoy. Looking forward to your stories!!!! skype if you want to chat.. skype = geocachman
long_uncut Superior Member Verified Gold View Verification Media: 221 Joined Mar 27, 2013 Posts 4,311 Media 221 Likes 9,121 Points 393 Location Florida Verification View Sexuality Unsure Gender Male long_uncut, May 28, 2013 #5 Welcome! Great place here.
Petrolhead Admired Member Verified Gold View Verification Media: 40 Joined Apr 25, 2008 Posts 7,322 Media 40 Likes 980 Points 298 Location London, UK Verification View Sexuality 100% Gay, 0% Straight Gender Male Petrolhead, May 28, 2013 #6 welcome aboard! have fun exploring...
D D_Fergus_Fearsomegas Account Disabled Media: 0 Joined Sep 25, 2011 Posts 2,001 Media 0 Likes 112 Points 73 D_Fergus_Fearsomegas, May 28, 2013 #7 welcome
C CUBE Superior Member Verified Gold View Verification Media: 13 Joined May 28, 2005 Posts 8,915 Media 13 Likes 9,079 Points 543 Location The OC Verification View Sexuality 100% Gay, 0% Straight Gender Male CUBE, May 29, 2013 #8 welcome
eddie63 Mythical Member Verified Gold View Verification Media: 434 Joined May 17, 2008 Posts 31,969 Media 434 Likes 55,771 Points 443 Location Texas (United States) Verification View Sexuality 99% Gay, 1% Straight Gender Male eddie63, May 29, 2013 #9 Welcome!
L Longjizzzy Expert Member Verified Gold View Verification Media: 13 Joined May 28, 2013 Posts 166 Media 13 Likes 179 Points 238 Location San Diego (California, United States) Verification View Sexuality 100% Straight, 0% Gay Gender Male Longjizzzy, May 29, 2013 #10 Welcome guy .. I'm also new