Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Performer Name: Griffin Barrows

OnlyFans Account Griffin Barrows — OnlyFans

Twitter Handle not sure

Instagram Handle G R I F F I N B A R R O W S (@griffinbarrowsxx) • Instagram photos and videos

Cost to Join $9.99

Ratings

Overall Rating — 4/5

Value -- Very good value considering content quality.

Frequency -- He usually posts a few times a week.

Responsiveness -- He does respond usually within a few hours.

Explicitness -- Tease, Nude, Solo Masturbation, Hardcore.

VIP Services -- Has never charged extra since I’ve followed him.

Written Review

Griffin is one hot dude. He posts everything from jerk off to anal. He is a master cock sucker and I’ve seen him take some of the biggest cocks all the way to the base. Really hot listening to him call the other guys dude and bro while they are messing around. I don’t always keep subscribed but usually come back from time to time.

Last edited by a moderator:
A

AnthonyAdkins

Yeh there was a vid on one of the old threads showing Chris’ face for a split second, in the midst of the rest of Chris smashing Griffin’s back doors in. Would love to see more

Capitolhillguy

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have issues with the vertical format which he seems to use a lot. Perhaps this isn't an issue for others. He is insanely sexy, but in all the Onlyfans videos I've seen except for the 3 way with Austin and Gabriel Cross, which is excellent, they just don't get me going. I have not seen all of his offerings, but quite a number are in general release. I found him sexier at Chaos.

Reactions: deleted1273251
A

AnthonyAdkins

Married Chris was the best, though haven’t seen anything they’ve done in a while. Yeh think Chris is bi. Honestly any full videos of those two together would be perfection, there was one on here I swear but it’s gone now. Never gonna happen but I was always curious what he looked like i.e. face