Grooming

bthegreat

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I've been shaving my pubic hair for a while now but I've been trying to find a easy and safe way to shave my ass, and in the crack. I'm also not liking any body hair so I'm wondering if you shave your pubes do you shave your pit hair, and legs too.

Leave some advice please.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
In general, it's easier for me to trim with clippers rather than shave. I always catch my underarms and back with the clippers when I cut the hair on my head. You can shave your butt crack, crotch, and balls with a safety razor in the shower. Use lots of soap and give it a go. I prop one of my legs up against the shower wall and shave the one side of the crack and then lift the other leg and do the other side. After you've done it a few times, you can do it by feel. Love having a hairless crack and crotch. Hair in the crotch sucks if you're into cycling.

CrotchWatch

Just Browsing
Media
Some estheticians do Brazilian waxing for men, where they wax all hair. Call some of your local waxing places and enquire whether they do Brazilian waxing for men.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Do all guys who ride bikes shave their legs and their pubes?.
Probably not. Competitive racers might shave their legs. For me, controlling body hair is a comfort issue. I don't mind having body hair, but as thick as it is, I don't want it 3" long. Trimming it with the clippers to 1/2" works. The shaved crotch and butt feel better to me when I wear cycling shorts. I don't know if other cyclists do it, but I prefer it.

Try it. If you don't like it, it will grow back.

bthegreat

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I was riding a competitive bike and my cock and especially my balls were hurting because I was basically sitting on them, and the pointing end of the seat was going up my but. Was I riding it wrong because I had to stop a number of times to move around my junk so I could ride.

bayareaBloke

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I've been shaving my pubic hair for a while now but I've been trying to find a easy and safe way to shave my ass, and in the crack. I'm also not liking any body hair so I'm wondering if you shave your pubes do you shave your pit hair, and legs too.

Leave some advice please.
I use my electric razor.
I actually did use a blade once when i was like 19 and i did my pubes and balls and it went off without a hitch. But i'm really scared to try it with a blade these days... i kind of just shave my ball hair as close as possible.

and I do shave my ass hair. all of it feels Great for the first couple of days... Then it grows back. I dont shave that often though... i shave right before i go on a vacation, or if i'm expecting to show it off =P