Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I’ve never been self conscious about my curve. Honestly never noticed it until I started showing people and they always complimented it. I may not be hung, but I atleast have a curve and a big head that definitely doesn’t disappoint hitting all the right areas.

Htt35

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I’ve never been self conscious about my curve. Honestly never noticed it until I started showing people and they always complimented it. I may not be hung, but I atleast have a curve and a big head that definitely doesn’t disappoint hitting all the right areas.
Curves are great man!

Reactions: Gj816

hzs3fg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Growing up I was self conscious about the curve in my cock fearing that I would get made fun of if people saw it but I have grown to view it as perfectly imperfect and have come to really appreciate it and enjoy it. Anyone else feel similar to how I do?

Um... Looked at your pics and fall to see anything worthy of the adjective "curved".

Are those pics not yours?

Reactions: Cum_is_Great

notN2pussy

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have a big FWB,Looking I call him, from an email years ago. Beautiful man! Thick,hung, two pics of it on my profile. From circumcision, tight on the bottom and curves down. Sucking from below great! 69 not as good. He loves my huge cock, can't take his hands or mouth off. Comments on the size. I said buddy,yours is just as big maybe more with the girth, but from his position he can't see it.

Reactions: Gj816

Cum_is_Great

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Maybe I'm just not seeing it but I can't see your cock being curved @Gard3nHos3 . But I never felt all that weird about my curve, I know dicks come in all shapes and sizes so its just mine. Kinda makes it hard to measure sometimes haha

Mine is down curved, 20 cm long, but to be honest I'd have preferred it to be perfectly straight..

D

deleted1105814

I have always been curved down and to the left. I used to be worried of it and even tried jelking to straighten it! Didn't work. Now I know, it goes down the girl's throat well and reverse cowgirl and doggy style gets the girls screaming in pleasure. :D

I have a strong upwards curve. It used to bother me until I found out that it hits the right places in a woman.
Instant confidence boost when we all found out about the true nature of our upward curves. :D the things I’ve been called when finished. Woo. :)

Reactions: FireSpider