Growth

lellelind

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Most people stops growing at the age of 19 or 20. At the age of 21 everyone stops growing if everything is normal.
At the age of 25 the human body starts to grow old... :(

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Actually, from what I've read in three different studies, most (about 85%) males attain their full adult penis length by the time they reach sixteen years of age. There are exceptions, and the number of members here who have experienced penis growth beyond that age attest to that. Perhaps this extended period of growth has something to do with the larger than average endowments of many of them. I fit into the more usual scenario: my cock was full-sized by the time I reached my sixteenth birthday. Keep in mind that at puberty primary sex characteristics usually begin developing earlier and reach their full potential before the secondary sex characteristics, such as height. In general, a teenager's penis completes its growth before he reaches his full body height.

Pappy

Media
I grew until I was 24-25, but I had a hormonal imbalance. I grew 7" in height after I graduated high school and my penis grew about 2 inches in length and almost 2 inches in girth after the age of 21. So when you will stop growing is anybody's guess.

the sac: It is now known and taught all over the country that males are completely finished growing between the ages of 24-26 this includes bones and every part of the body, while, ears and nose keep expanding the duration of lifespan unknown as to why though. Its all locked up in the human genome!

Ineligible

1st Like
Media
Things like height are determined by when the growth plates in the bones fuse and lock, making further growth impossible. Because the penis has no bone, that mechanism isn't available and it seems to have its own unique stop-growth process, which isn't well understood. (The prostate doesn't have it, and it too keeps growing slowly throughout life.)

I agree with Whopper's analysis.

Goon: I hit my full girth early, maybe 17 but I grew another inch between 20 and 22.