Photo Gunnar Bishop

So I really think someone should check on him. His twitter posts are showing signs of depression and suicidal ideologies. Maybe I'm leaning too much into it as someone who is currently going through it but that's just my opinion. Someone who knows him should just check up on him incase
 
So I really think someone should check on him. His twitter posts are showing signs of depression and suicidal ideologies. Maybe I'm leaning too much into it as someone who is currently going through it but that's just my opinion. Someone who knows him should just check up on him incase
Which post/s? His last post was last month.
 
Iโ€™m not gonna say Gunnarโ€™s not a stud cause he definitely is but my God the guy needs to work on his glutes lol, donโ€™t skip leg day fellas
 
  • Like
Reactions: Libra_88
Iโ€™m not gonna say Gunnarโ€™s not a stud cause he definitely is but my God the guy needs to work on his glutes lol, donโ€™t skip leg day fellas
I think Gunnar Bishop is attractive the way he is. His body is amazing, from head to toe
 
Again I say, Gunnarโ€™s a stud but his glutes are horrendous lol. Heโ€™s kinda like Chris Johnson who had a similar build and the camera clearly avoided his ass because there was like nothing there LOL. Couple years of squats and he could even out his physique real nice