Gym Dick

Is it normal when I lift heavy weights at gym to precum and drip cum without touching myself?
It's at least a symptom in the condition of Hyperspermia (look it up to compare other symptoms). It is nothing bad nor grave (or curable), but I understand it can be a pain in the butt because of exactly what you describe. It can also be hot in other ways, for what it's worth :-}
 
  • Like
Reactions: 9029031
I've definitely heard of other guys who experience the same thing. It's a mixture of the testosterone flow plus increased pressure in the pelvic region while doing exercises like squats or involving legs. @b3ar knows all about this situation.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 9029031
I've definitely heard of other guys who experience the same thing. It's a mixture of the testosterone flow plus increased pressure in the pelvic region while doing exercises like squats or involving legs. @b3ar knows all about this situation.
Hahahah! Indeed I do. Thanks for the tag. I'll share my post from the pygeum thread:
The horniness isn't a must all the time for me. I will glob out and drip drip precum when I squat or deadlift heavy weights. Some of my lifting friends have told me the same happens to them as well. A doctor friend (urologist) I chat with told me it's from the force applied on the pelvic muscles which in turn stimulates the prostate to release seminal fluid. That triggers the precum since its main purpose is to neutralise the acidity in the urethra Brough on by semen. The body thinks it's cumming so it preps with the release of pre cum and when I don't cum, the pre just keeps dripping for a while. This was brought on by excessive kegel exercises making the pelvic floor muscles stronger. I'm not horny when I'm lifting but I do have blood, testosterone and energy flowing which is in relation to sexual stimulation.

So you see @Bromgns it's quite a normal thing
 
Dunno, but I’d love to be there to lick it up
 
when I used to lift, this was a normal occurance for me
 
Hahahah! Indeed I do. Thanks for the tag. I'll share my post from the pygeum thread:


So you see @Bromgns it's quite a normal thing
Oh. I used to get that too. So it’s normal.. I always just felt like I was just turning myself on from all the forceful exertion.