1. Mustang86

Mustang86 Member

Albums:
    I have just joined the gym. Im going with my friend who I knew from school. He is out to me, but not many other. We have only been bak in touch for a couple of years, and never seen each other naked. Im quite open about being nude with other guys, but dont think he is, as he was asking if we have to get changed there, was just wondering what is the best way to handle it really, prolly worrying about nothing.

Robbie

2. D_Jared Padalicki

D_Jared Padalicki Account Disabled

Just say yes, you always do that because you don't want to be in those clothes all the time and that he don't have to worry about nudity, because most people are nude there. There is nothing wrong by getting changed, it is more hygienic.

3. trumasseur

trumasseur New Member

Albums:
    Pieter is just really smart....I agree:suspect:

4. D_Bob_Crotchitch

D_Bob_Crotchitch New Member

Tell him that is what you are going to do. If he wants to come already dressed, and go home stinky it's up to him but it's what all the guys do there. Add that if he'll change and shower there, you can go get a burger or something afterwards.

5. AG08

Gold Member

Leave it up to him to decide. When I have worked out in the past with buddies, some of them stripped down and joined me in the sauna and shower, and others waited for me to finish my sauna and shower outside of the locker room without getting changed or showered. I didn't say anything to them either way, but I wasn't going to change my habits to suit my buddies that were overly shy and modest. It was their hang up, not mine. I could never workout and then not change or shower after - YUCK! I look forward to the sauna as a reward after a hard workout. I'm not going to skip that for anyone.

Most of my buddies stripped down and joined me in the sauna and shower. I think there were only 2 of my buddies that didn't. One was ridiculously homophobic and positive that he would be gang raped by a bunch of guys if he got naked (talk about an ego!) and the other one had a small dick and was embarassed about it (he told me so). I told him that no one would care, but he couldn't get over it.

6. SolidPalm

SolidPalm Member

I would agree with what everyone is saying...just do whatever you'd normally do and let him make his own decision.

7. AG08

Gold Member

Yeah, there will always be shy guys and guys like me that really don't think twice about getting naked around other guys. It's as natural as breathing for me. The interesting thing is that after awhile, the 2 guys I mentioned in my previous post lightened up a bit and started to shower and change after their workout with me and other guys present. Maybe after they saw that it wasn't as a big a deal as they thought it would be, they changed their minds. I think that too many guys blow it up in their mind to something monumental when it is really insignificant and trivial.

8. hung

Gold Member

Albums:
    Do what comes naturally for you and continue your routine. Just maybe your friend will see that your course of action is of no consequence. Even if he does not adopt your style, you certainly can respect him for his postion, just as he will also respect you.

9. musclebare9

Gold Member

He is setting you up. He will be inviting you to his house while he changes and then prancing around nude in front of you. He wants you. :biggrin1:

10. B_Rob15

B_Rob15 New Member

I agree, especially about the part about Pieter usually being really smart. :smile:

Draft saved Draft deleted