D_Jared Padalicki
Account Disabled
I trim it all, I have a hairy body so I won't shave it all off, looks kinda childish too I think. But I must admit that it suits some guys!
trim only; men who have hair should leave it alone. Men should look like men not boys.
Wish I could meet u or someone like u..dont like a lot of body hair unless its straight..but when it comes to pubs I love a heavy thick bush and no man has ever satisfied me..I think its very sexy...I myself shave not because I like it but my lovers demand it..they dont like hair and on my asshole either..my lover off and on for 7 years never really kisses me so I thought it might be me????but he puts his mouth other places so I guess its not my breath...my cock hair is very thick, grows high and wide. My shaft is hairy, and I leave it all natural. Like all natural, just wish the doctor who delivered me had asked me before he robbed my foreskin years ago.
lol..
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.