Halllllllloooooooooooo

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii,

My name is Moira. Moira MissCarriage. I'm a hot little minx who enjoys long walks in the rain, going to the movies, getting my pussy lips waxed and bruised by a large penis, large penis, clipping coupons and of course, more large penis.

My mother had a large penis, and I guess that's what made me have a love for large penises. I currently have no penis. But I want to grow it back because I chopped it off with a pair of nail scissors when I wanted to pee sitting down. I hope you all enjoy my posts.

Me want big peen peen please. ;)

I don't like black cock though.

You sound like such a lovely girl Moira MissCarriage. I also love penis, big or small, I'm the chick that takes it all, but have to admit that I am a shameless large penis whore, so I look forward to talking to you about our mutual love for large penises. xx

Oh thank you dearie! I will enjoy our discussions of penis over tea and a good thumb up our bums.

Why u no like black cock? Black cock large penis very good! Taste like chocolate!

I understand not you. We not same. We from same village. Her mama held my mama's hand when she shit me out.

No we no same. I russian sexxxy boobie woman Moira have no penis u stupid. I no make hombred 4 u.

Who this hickboy? Does he have the large penis? I leave old village 4 the large penis! I have no hair on upperlip promise u!!!!

Like Milla Jovovich! Small titty woman with big nips! She used to play in mud n teh old village

Why u called MissCarriage? U liek Miss America? My babooshka was Miss Village Whore in the old days when she have no hairy upper lip. Now she big russian woman with hairy upper lip n bad teeth

I called this because I was a miscarriage that lived. I lived on pussy juice and stray childrens until mama sneezed and I shot out. I sorry for my bad spelling now, I had brain tumor removed with pizza cutter.