Hands-Free Orgasm

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by cafeo, Dec 23, 2012.

1. cafeo

cafeo New Member

Albums:
    I don't know if it has been asked before, but I really want to ejaculate without touching myself. I've seen a lot of videos where guys do that. I think it's so hot, to be so aroused that you cum without even touching your cock.

Did you guys ever do that? Do you have any tips and tricks for me? :smile:

2. Hullabaloo_bi

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I've only ever succeeded with prostate/anal stimulation! If that's not your idea of fun, maybe you just need to find your most erogenous spot aside from your cock and work it or have someone work it for you ;-)

3. coolhungluke

coolhungluke Member

Albums:
    i've been with men who have cum hands free while i fucked them.

4. Bean_head

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I've always tried to be hands free.

It feels so intense; but saying that, there's nothing better than touch, feeling and the sensation of physical contact.

5. drewww

drewww New Member

probably gotta bring yourself close to orgasm and then let go.. I think contact with your nuts might help, especially if it was someone else, like the charge that they might squeeze you.

6. DFW_Lurker

DFW_Lurker New Member

Albums:
    On a couple of occasions I've cum hands free in my underwear/pants. I was super horned up and kept moving my leg which made my cock rub against the material. That rubbing led to an intense orgasm all without taking my clothes off.

My partner often cums hands free during sex, every time that is my goal. I don't feel like I've done my job as a top if he doesn't.

#6 DFW_Lurker, Dec 23, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 23, 2012
  7. MrGoodDate

Gold Member

I was young and horny. She was wanting me. She bared her bottom , taking off her panties.. I saw pussy for the first time. And when my cock got near I shot my load all over her pussy hair.... NO HANDS! LOL Yes, it did happen.

8. erratic

Gold Member

OP, if you want to cum hands-free I suggest you start exploring your prostate (works for some guys, but not all and not all the time) and Google "coregasm". If you're horny enough, some exercise routines can get guys to cum (well, me anyway...and some guys on xtube). Pull-ups and chin-ups are particularly potent, from what I've seen and read. But it's not as simple as doing a few chin ups and then creaming your shorts - neither is prostate orgasm as simple as touching it a couple of times, or just fitting a toy up there. Not in my experience, anyway.

P.S. From another thread:

http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=WhhZn_C328_

#8 erratic, Dec 23, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 23, 2012
  9. cafeo

cafeo New Member

Albums:
    Thanks erratic. But I don't want to do it via prostate. I saw a lot of guys who just sit there, their cock starts throbbing and then shoot their load.
    I almost came once doing push ups. I was so horny but I stopped. I didn't want to get messy in my underwear :tongue:

10. Yankee82

Yankee82 New Member

Albums:
    Just about every guy I fucked has cum hands free, I think it is my big thick cock rubbing the prostrate as I go deep, a lot of guys cum before my real fucking even starts, and as I fuck them, their soft cocks just keeps oozes cum!

11. erratic

Gold Member

Well, I think that worrying about making a mess is going to hamper your ability to have a hands-free orgasm :tongue:

So what was it about that time that got you so close? Were you already horny when you started? It sounds like your way-in, as it were, to cumming hands-free.

12. cafeo

cafeo New Member

Albums:
    I was working out, and got horny for no reason :tongue:.
    My cock was hard but I continued working out. And when I got to push ups I felt it almost getting out.

13. cafeo

cafeo New Member

Albums:
  14. onewatcher

onewatcher Member

Albums:
    In my younger days, I could concentrate very hard on my dick.. As it became hard, I would start to feel a tingling inside of it... As I continued to concentrate, it would get harder, and as it did, the feelings of impending cuming would become so intense ,that in just a few minutes, I would erupt into an amazing orgasm... Totally hands free... no rubbing, no crossing my legs to stimulate it... This was not a one time only event... Would love to be able to still do it..

15. D_22

Gold Member

Albums:
    Hmm, the whole thing with the pull ups/chin ups I find interesting. Some times I'll go a few weeks without jacking off or releasing. If over a few weeks, say a month or two, on a few occasions I produce pre-cum (which is RARE for me). There's been a few times doing chin ups I get really horny and start to pre-cum a lot if I don't release for a long time. I usually have to stop. I wonder if I keep going, if that would have me actually orgasm.

16. hardguardfan

hardguardfan Member

and i can understand why
    it's not that hard for a bttm to cum handsfree is a hung guys f*cks you good

17. D_Aurifice_Stupher

D_Aurifice_Stupher Account Disabled

I have had one hands free orgasm, and that was way back when I was like 13. It was also my first one. My dad had an electronics shop in the basement, wall lined with Playboy posters. I used to sit down there naked and admire them, and have a woody for long periods of time. Had never been told, up to that point, what to do with it. One night, it just starting spurting out all on its own, felt great and made a mess. Scared me at first as I did not know what it was. My dad had the talk not too long after that.

18. duderino

duderino New Member

Albums:
    This has been the holy grail of masturbation for me - I find e-stim videos insanely hot, and imagined my cock bouncing around blasting cum as if manipulated by invisible forces. And then I tried it... and after some false starts finally surrendered and enjoyed the feelings and... came. HARD. It was fucking awesome. And it's saved for posterity in video!

Max Trim, Superhero at Large

ENJOY! I did... :)

19. erratic

Gold Member

So perhaps you could try getting yourself hard before your work out next time? See how things go?

20. Ultrabright

Ultrabright New Member

Albums:
    I was doing pull ups in my basement the first time I came around 12 or 13 and about freaked out but it felt amazing