Hands Free Techniques?

cnycguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've done the couch and mattress thing but like to have a sandwich bag or latex glove filled with lotion between the cushions.

bluepony

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I like to get off every once and a while by putting on a pair of tight jeans (freeballin or boxers) an lay face down and hump and grind the floor. Always a sweet orgasm in spite of the odd technique.

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
When I was yonger I did it a couple of different ways. The first was a rope climb at the gym. have to be careful not to stain. The other way was doing chinups. The effort of keeping my core strong massaged my prostate. Then a variation was to do pullups using the bedroom door. The combination of the above and the friction of the door used to be get off very quickly.

Now I don't know what you consider hands free, but I have used a cock pump to get it hard and then masturbated my cock using the rubber ring.

B_letsCUMtogether

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There are recordings by a lady named Isabella Valentine--and she has the most sweet seductive sexy voice if you practice and listen she can make you cum just by listening to her voice--and its a huge strong orgasm--much better than pussy sex.