handsfree ejaculation

JCCramer

Expert Member
Media
Some great posts and reading about other people's experiences of hfo is very arousing. My favourite ways are through coregasm and prostate milking. Like @powerXchange I love working out naked under the pull-up bar, usually in my garage.

My advice to anyone trying it for the first time is to keep at it, as it you probably won't hfo on the first few attempts. You really need to try it somewhere private, as gyms can be embarrassing places to cum. Do your chin ups or leg raises and feel your abs working. If you don't have the space to do overhead work, try an ab roll wheel, its a relatively cheap bit of kit and easier to practice on. Whichever way, gradually increase the reps over a few weeks until you strengthen up your core. You may experience some muscle strain at first.

To coregasm you really need to be working near your limit of endurance. If you listen to someone working up to coregasm they'll be breathless and straining hard, but I promise you the resulting orgasm is pure and very intense. Some may find they get a full erection before cumming, personally I tend to only ever get a semi, but when I ejaculate I can actually feel the semen flowing down my shaft. It's quite a unique experience.

View attachment 106505301
Great advice. Strangely enough I can’t do this while working out though. I have to keep my entire focus on the contractions, any other actions on my part distract me from it and I lose the feeling. Would be really hot to be able to do it at the gym.

Reactions: goldscorpguy

goldscorpguy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Great advice. Strangely enough I can’t do this while working out though. I have to keep my entire focus on the contractions, any other actions on my part distract me from it and I lose the feeling. Would be really hot to be able to do it at the gym.
Thank you. I agree , I've tried doing the same work out in the gym but can't manage a full coregasm. I have felt the precum flowing though, and it often shows in my lycra shorts. I'd happily pay double my gym membership fee if they had naked work out sessions.

Reactions: vincegre

AfterHours69

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
At the gym when I was doing leg curls, I would get a feeling like I would cum soon. There was no erection or even feeling in my penis. It was all deeply internal. This was before I learned how to do a handsfree orgasm on my own. For me, it was very clear if I kept going I would cum. Still, it’s quite different from my HFOs now. Now, I definitely feel my dick’s involvement. That leg curl orgasm was ready to blow relatively quickly (towards the end of each set of around 12), but my HFOs now usually take a while to build to. Curious stuff.

powerXchange

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Some great posts and reading about other people's experiences of hfo is very arousing. My favourite ways are through coregasm and prostate milking. Like @powerXchange I love working out naked under the pull-up bar, usually in my garage.

My advice to anyone trying it for the first time is to keep at it, as it you probably won't hfo on the first few attempts. You really need to try it somewhere private, as gyms can be embarrassing places to cum. Do your chin ups or leg raises and feel your abs working. If you don't have the space to do overhead work, try an ab roll wheel, its a relatively cheap bit of kit and easier to practice on. Whichever way, gradually increase the reps over a few weeks until you strengthen up your core. You may experience some muscle strain at first.

To coregasm you really need to be working near your limit of endurance. If you listen to someone working up to coregasm they'll be breathless and straining hard, but I promise you the resulting orgasm is pure and very intense. Some may find they get a full erection before cumming, personally I tend to only ever get a semi, but when I ejaculate I can actually feel the semen flowing down my shaft. It's quite a unique experience.

View attachment 106505301
Love your video and your advice, goldscorpguy. We have similar methods and similar experiences :) And I always love hearing your comments too, AfterHours69.

I’ve never seen a full physiological explanation on how coregasms occur, but pull-ups, leg lifts, L-sits, crunches, ab wheel exercises, tricep curls, hamstring curls and other exercises that stress your core put pressure on your pelvic floor - the muscles, nerves and tissues below your abs surrounding your sex organs. For some men and women that pressure and nerve stimulation can stimulate them to the point of orgasm. I’ve also read about nerves in the base of your spine also stimulating sexual arousal and orgasm. I also use visualization.

Since I was in my early teens I've felt pleasant sensations in my d*ck when I vacuumed my stomach, pressed on it, stressed my abs or did pull ups and leg lifts. When I go for a coregasm with hanging leg lifts or L-holds, I focus on building up those pleasant feelings using the tension in my abs, in my arms, shoulders, legs, even feet. I visualize the tension as waves of energy and move them into my core and c*ck. I can almost feel the waves of energy stroking my c*ck from the inside. The more tension, the more the muscle burn - but the more the waves of pleasure build up inside. As goldscropguy said - it can happen easily or it can sometimes take pushing yourself almost to muscle failure. But when you orgasm, it’s an amazingly deep, pleasurable feeling, unlike anything you do with your hand or even anal toys. Your whole body cums! I think it's because you've plugged your entire body on your c*ck, and when you cum the pleasure radiates back out through your body and all those connections you've made.

If you don’t feel that core/c*ck connection, I believe you can practice making the connections using breathing, muscle movement, internal movement, kegels, mind concentration and audio tracks. You can edge yourself with your hand on your cock or your nips, electrostim, water jets or other stimulation to build up pre-orgasmic feelings. Then let go and then try bring yourself the rest of the way with your body, your breathing, interior muscle, nerve contractions and movements. I’ve talked to a number of people who have achieved handsfree orgasm that way. And eventually you may be able to learn how to make those connections without edging with your hand.

Goldscorpguy and AfterHours69 can talk more about the mind/body connections, physical movements and feelings that they use to build up to handsfree orgasm. I’m always interested in learning how other people achieve HFO's. Thanks!

P.S. for those who may not be able to click on the link to the HFO video I posted earlier, here's the video inserted into my post.

HOW I CUM HANDSFREE v2AB_1280x720.mov

Last edited:

Electric blue

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I was at training with the 82nd airborne at Ft. bragg. We Had a 20 mile full gear march .
About half way I was really panting it was mostly up hill , and I felt so weird , all of a sudden I cummed , very strong and the marching make it seem to last to say the least I was very sticky .
After a while I had to really piss bad , no falling out , just hold it while marching till a rest brake

powerXchange

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When I was at training with the 82nd airborne at Ft. bragg. We Had a 20 mile full gear march .
About half way I was really panting it was mostly up hill , and I felt so weird , all of a sudden I cummed , very strong and the marching make it seem to last to say the least I was very sticky .
After a while I had to really piss bad , no falling out , just hold it while marching till a rest brake
Probably the combination of the weight of your gear and the uphill exercise. Did it ever happen again?

Electric blue

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Probably the combination of the weight of your gear and the uphill exercise. Did it ever happen again?
Yes once when running the mile at full speed , with my pack and m-16. Nothing after that

Reactions: powerXchange

powerXchange

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Yes once when running the mile at full speed , with my pack and m-16. Nothing after that
Fascinating stories! Thanks for sharing 'em!

goldscorpguy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I’ve came on multiple occasions while cycling (mid ride). Feeling was amazing, but my bib was gooey and sticky for the remainder of the ride.

View attachment 106790621
Great pic, and your description of cumming whilst mid ride is very hot. Do you think your orgasm was down purely to physical exertion, the friction you were getting from your movement in the saddle, or a combination? Have you ever been able to cum on a static, exercise bike or does it have to be out on the road?

Reactions: powerXchange

Cumz

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Great pic, and your description of cumming whilst mid ride is very hot. Do you think your orgasm was down purely to physical exertion, the friction you were getting from your movement in the saddle, or a combination? Have you ever been able to cum on a static, exercise bike or does it have to be out on the road?
I’m 99% sure it was my head rubbing against the stretch fabric. Yes, I’ve came in the same cycling bib on my stationary bike as well.

rbi99

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have been lifting at home for a very long time and for most of those years I have worked out naked. Several times I was so freaking horny at the start of my workout that I came while exercising. Once simply because my dick kept touching the ground as I was doing pushups to start. A few times while doing seated butterflies. I sure have dripped a lot of precum over the years on my bench!!!

goldscorpguy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I have been lifting at home for a very long time and for most of those years I have worked out naked. Several times I was so freaking horny at the start of my workout that I came while exercising. Once simply because my dick kept touching the ground as I was doing pushups to start. A few times while doing seated butterflies. I sure have dripped a lot of precum over the years on my bench!!!
During lockdown I set up some basic equipment in my garage, and like you say, there was a lot of precum.

I find being naked helps for two reasons. It focuses your mind on the workout, especially if you have a mirror and can see your muscles as you lift. There is something very inspirational and auto erotic about watching your body respond to exercise.

But it also gives your body some freedom to respond sexually. You begin to feel the connection form between your breathing, musculature and sexual core.

When I'm up gripping the bar suspended in the rafters of my garage, I try to visualise it like a wave of energy gradually moving from my arms, through biceps, pectorals and abdominals to the pelvic muscles. Once that energy hits my genitals then the feelings are euphoric. If I had the strength and stamina of a gymnast then I reckon i could exercise myself to a mind-blowing orgasm every time. Alas, the reality of age, muscle fatigue and pain sometimes gets in the way of this, and I have to settle for lots of precum instead!