Harley @ Sean Cody

don_joe

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
so did anyone got a hold of any of the harley videos? If so please post a download link!

aarancam

Sexy Member
Media
I used to love the Sean Cody site but I must say it has got very bland lately. The earlier models were gorgeous and generally straight, i.e. Dylan, Ryan and the fantastic Blake. Now I feel they're still lovely looking but golden and air stewardish. Where have all the rednecks gone? I still sign up for a month now and then to watch my old favourites. Does anyoneone else do this or am I just freaky?

Witlof

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Getting back to the original question, there's an ep (can't remember which one) where Harley says he has a gag reflex and can't give a guy head. Pity, he's otherwise a damn fine specimen, with a long uncut cock.

saabman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Harley is definitely a hottie (so is Daniel - with that big swinging uncut cock), but the site itself kinda makes me laugh. They will intro a dude as "straight" and "likes the ladies"...then two weeks later they are taking a huge dick up in their ass, LOL!!

chadstallion

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response

This guy is a nasty twink and who actually believes in the whole gay for pay crap since he's not straight and those men are really gay or bisexual?

chris28

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Check Harley & Mitch (SC #724 from Dec 08). There is dual rimming and, according to the the description some 69'ing - although I can't find my disc to verify it.

Sorry but I simply can't buy into the gay 4 pay or "straight" guy thing and it's because of sites like Sean Cody. I might believe a straight guy going for it once, maybe twice, if really needy and the money is good enough but there's simply no way I can wrap my head around a guy repeatedly returning and stretching his limits (among other things) to the point where he's active/passive both oral & anal, cum swallowing and making out like it's the night of senior prom. They might self-identify as straight but I identify them as delusional. Of all my straight friends (and I've got some pretty wild and liberal friends) I can't imagine a single one willing to suck a dick or get fucked for the world to see for the amount of money these sites are willing to pay.

Harley's did his first shoot with SC in Feb '07 and has since boned or been boned by virtually all of the regular SC guys. Don't you think that after more than two years of getting screwed (26 videos for SC) on line that you've have to give up your amateur status and admit you're a pro?

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Harley's did his first shoot with SC in Feb '07 and has since boned or been boned by virtually all of the regular SC guys. Don't you think that after more than two years of getting screwed (26 videos for SC) on line that you've have to give up your amateur status and admit you're a pro?

Oh, he's a pro, alright.:rolleyes::biggrin1:

And at the current point he's:

Fucked
Been fucked
Sucked
Been Sucked
Wanked
Been wanked
Rimmed
Been rimmed
And been in a foursome.