Harrison Osterfield

Some of y'all are too delusional. Obviously closeted actors exist. That also doesn't mean that Tom or Harrison are in the closet. Wake up from your fantasies please. Jesus.

Why are you so affected by this? If they are or not it won't change your life. If people are fantasizing it won't (or at least shouldnt) change your life either.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nice.
Why are you so affected by this? If they are or not it won't change your life. If people are fantasizing it won't (or at least shouldnt) change your life either.
why do you care? the straights are allowed there straight guys and us gays cant even MENTION?? You say your 100 percent gay and yet in hollyweird we have to again keep it too ourselves? Why?
 
Why are you so affected by this? If they are or not it won't change your life. If people are fantasizing it won't (or at least shouldnt) change your life either.
Um no. The sexuality of the actors should be respected. No one wants to read your fantasies. People are here to thirst over the guys. Take that to Tumblr lol. That ish is annoying to read
 
Um no. The sexuality of the actors should be respected. No one wants to read your fantasies. People are here to thirst over the guys. Take that to Tumblr lol. That ish is annoying to read
yet when it comes to striaghts thats okay but we cant do the same Gotcha
 
  • Like
Reactions: Player_01
  • Like
Reactions: torlesyorkles
I guess I don't remember Liberace hanging out with twinks and their sugar daddies- at least not publicly. LOL
So yeah, they're very different.

Flashback:
Anyone knows who he is hanging with?
Harrison posted a story with tags here:View attachment 10764801

Its at podwall’s annual nye party in miami sponsored by the dsquared twins ;)
I mean, I was never on the Harrison is gay bandwagon, but spending New Years with Kevin McHale and Nico Greetham seems pretty incriminating lol

It's not like people are speculating for completely no reason.
f44ba7478947a5b7cb490c5642dbf13aabe1e76f.jpg


Maybe he tried it out and decided he prefers girls. Maybe he didn't "do" anything. He had that girlfriend while he had a Netflix show (both of which I haven't heard about since).
 
I guess I don't remember Liberace hanging out with twinks and their sugar daddies- at least not publicly. LOL
So yeah, they're very different.

Flashback:




It's not like people are speculating for completely no reason.
f44ba7478947a5b7cb490c5642dbf13aabe1e76f.jpg


Maybe he tried it out and decided he prefers girls. Maybe he didn't "do" anything. He had that girlfriend while he had a Netflix show (both of which I haven't heard about since).
pretty sure that pic is just the welcoming party to gay heaven, they gangbang you before you go in to make sure you're really gay