Have You Ever Tried Sounding?

That one dumb dumb must have not known what I was replying to.

RammingGull

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
After weeks of thinking about it, I finally decided to try. I have some plastic smooth chopsticks at home. Did a thorough clean of me and everything around me and worked slowly. Got it about 4 inches down before felt resistance/discomfort. Irritated sensation pissing the first time, no problems afterwards (been 4 days now). I do want to get a steel sound, preferably one of those with the slight bend in them it looks easier.

Untitled (2).jpg

upright_member

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
Thx to Diver6 and Malakos,
I decided against on-line purchase because I could not be sure of the quality - there were just too many options from so many sellers. My biggest concern was quality so I went to an adult shop first to take a look then decide. Well I am glad I did as the assistant (female) LOL, was so well informed and relaxed about my questions. I was shown so many different styles it was a bit mind boggling however she recommended that I buy the Hegar kit as I said I was a novice. Anyone wanting to try sounding I suggest you go to a shop and ask, which at first I was a bit reluctant to do. I was shown what sterilizer, correct lube and she suggested that I only play for 10 minutes at a time at first until my body gets familiar with the experience, - even given an instruction booklet !!
Well, I couldn't wait to get home and try. The feeling of the sound sliding down inside by pure weight alone is so arousing and exciting.

After a week of exquisite pleasure previously unimaginable but fortunately realized I can say Sounding is awesome. The 5/6 mm sounds just didn't do it for me however the extra weight the 7/8 must have helped as that cold metal just slid straight down inside. What an enjoyable sensation. Of course I tried the 9/10 mm but got bogged half way and I am not going go against advice and push them. Just the feeling as my greedy cock swallowed that cold metal - oh la la - sacra bleu.
The much feared sting was only experienced after the very first session.
DSC04211 (Small).JPG
DSC04204 (Small).JPG

Marcus_63

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
After a week of exquisite pleasure previously unimaginable but fortunately realized I can say Sounding is awesome. The 5/6 mm sounds just didn't do it for me however the extra weight the 7/8 must have helped as that cold metal just slid straight down inside. What an enjoyable sensation. Of course I tried the 9/10 mm but got bogged half way and I am not going go against advice and push them. Just the feeling as my greedy cock swallowed that cold metal - oh la la - sacra bleu.
The much feared sting was only experienced after the very first session.
View attachment 15827701 View attachment 15827721
Wow!
That is awesome dude! Thanks for posting the pics, your sounds look like they are in nice and deep. The sensation with the tip near the prostate is just out of this world isn’t it?
You have an amazing cock too. I think after the first few experiences the stinging danishes as you experienced and I think the urethra gets used to instrumentation. No different than catheterizations or other medical insertions.

upright_member

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
Wow!
That is awesome dude! Thanks for posting the pics, your sounds look like they are in nice and deep. The sensation with the tip near the prostate is just out of this world isn’t it?
You have an amazing cock too. I think after the first few experiences the stinging danishes as you experienced and I think the urethra gets used to instrumentation. No different than catheterizations or other medical insertions.

Almost lost this one down the shute ,but managed to grab it before it disappeared. Can i get it out if it slips beyond the hole and gets swallowed?
Maybe it's time to obtain some longer sounds.

Attachments

Marcus_63

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Almost lost this one down the shute ,but managed to grab it before it disappeared. Can i get it out if it slips beyond the hole and gets swallowed?
Maybe it's time to obtain some longer sounds.
Hi there... it “might” get lost down below but from what I understand of the male anatomy, unless you’ve pushed the sound through one of the sphincters near the entrance to the bladder, and a short sound such as what you show in this picture won’t reach that far, then most items will want to come out anyway. If it slides in easily and you’re using lube, it should slide out easily too, even if it slides beyond your grip. I use a homemade short sound and insert it deep, to my prostate and a little beyond. It gets completely buried and yet it slides up and out pretty easily. I find as I slowly bend my cock forward or back, side to side, with the sound in, I find the movement that encourages the sound to pop back out again.
I also have longer Hager sounds and I have experimented how deep I can go, these ones are about 13” long I think and they do not fully insert. They find that final point of resistance and rest there with about an inch or two sticking out.
But perhaps err on the side of caution and don’t let it out of your grip. Get longer sounds and experiment with them how deep you can go. Never push beyond a resistance or discomfort.

upright_member

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
Hi there... it “might” get lost down below but from what I understand of the male anatomy, unless you’ve pushed the sound through one of the sphincters near the entrance to the bladder, and a short sound such as what you show in this picture won’t reach that far, then most items will want to come out anyway. If it slides in easily and you’re using lube, it should slide out easily too, even if it slides beyond your grip. I use a homemade short sound and insert it deep, to my prostate and a little beyond. It gets completely buried and yet it slides up and out pretty easily. I find as I slowly bend my cock forward or back, side to side, with the sound in, I find the movement that encourages the sound to pop back out again.
I also have longer Hager sounds and I have experimented how deep I can go, these ones are about 13” long I think and they do not fully insert. They find that final point of resistance and rest there with about an inch or two sticking out.
But perhaps err on the side of caution and don’t let it out of your grip. Get longer sounds and experiment with them how deep you can go. Never push beyond a resistance or discomfort.

Hi Marcus_63
Thx for that info.
As i just let gravity do the work and never push i didn't notice the sounds tip almost disappear as I was lying on the couch watching telly and just spacing out enjoying the feeling. LOL The sensation is quite amazing kindda narcotic.

D

deleted814719

Interesting. I do some of these same things - use of clothespins on scrotum or cock, banding the balls and cock. Funny thing is, I don't really know why I do so. At times, my mind seems to run wild and a little bit of torture seems fun.

D

deleted814719

After weeks of thinking about it, I finally decided to try. I have some plastic smooth chopsticks at home. Did a thorough clean of me and everything around me and worked slowly. Got it about 4 inches down before felt resistance/discomfort. Irritated sensation pissing the first time, no problems afterwards (been 4 days now). I do want to get a steel sound, preferably one of those with the slight bend in them it looks easier.

View attachment 15796051
I did the same thing a few days ago with a plastic chop stick. Same as you described, I got about 4" of the stick inserted before getting resistance. I didn't attempt to go any further.

I didn't use any lube - just my own pre-cum or natural lube after edging for 45 minutes or so.

uncuttexasdad

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I’ve done self catheter doctor orders. It’s about 15” long and the purpose is to drain the bladder. About half way in you have to slip through where the prostate (donut shaped) punches the urethra. Lots of sterile lube, lots of patience. Then it feels like your getting fucked inside your cock.