have you noticed, Bigger dicks secrete more precum than smaller ones?

nudemalez

Experimental Member
Media
Why is this - I know precum is natures lubricant, but how does nature know to give bigger ones all the precum?

Ive average size and I never ooze. :mad:

Animal_Alpha

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Are you circumsized?

Cut penises precum less than uncut penises, for some reason. (Something about the nerves in the foreskin reacting better to blah, blah, it's all science.)

scottredleter

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
pre-cum for me all depends on how long I'm having sex without cumming. I have know guys who just started oozing as soon as they got hard and I love that, but eventually we all pre-cum. It's just that usually it just gets mixed in with all the lube or spit. Also, doesn't it make sense that a bigger dick would just hold more precum, so it would seem like more when it starts flowing? Just a thought.

tray22nc

Sexy Member
Media
Ok....size of dick or cut/uncut has nothing to do with precum. Precum is produced by the cowper's gland and is unrelated to size or circumcision status. Also, not all guys produce precum. I produce NONE and never have, but I've been with people who produce TONNES (and that to me, is SO HOT!).

APB

Experimental Member
Media
it i'm with a ckich that makes me hard,i'll get a huge wet spot pretty quick,can be kinda embarrassing in a good way.

D_Eddie Withagun

Experimental Member
Media
I have an above average cock and don't pre-cum much.

Was with a man with below average cock and he oozed a lot.

I came more than him in the end though and he licked it all up :tongue2:

dirkjesje

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
No. ( it's short - but true )

I'm uncut and my pre-cum depends of the time of arousal. If I think I'm going to have sex; because of the flirting partner; and not having sex within an hour; I have a lot of pre-cum.

But this is the same for women. They can get very wet - when they know that they are going to have sex; but not right away...

LilJock

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"Have you noticed, bigger dicks secrete more precum than smaller ones?"

No, can't say that I have. But I'll be sure to check it out next time I go to the gym. :tongue:

Almost11inchPipe

Just Browsing
Media
I just had this convo with the other day on this site with another hung dude. I'm not sure if it's nature or what it is, but I leak like a hose. I can coat my entire long dick with precum i ooze that much out and so did the other dude I talked with. This is an interesting thread and one I hadn't thought about much, other than with me the amount of precum is so much I can actually milk it out of my dick as i get aroused.

shadow28

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I precum pretty much like you dude (almost11inchpipe), that is to say everywhere and all the time, but my dick is - only? - about 7 inches. Christ, now I have to compete with a 10-incher??!!

Regardless, I love my precum, love to see it leak from other guys too.

blooeyz

Sexy Member
Media
Los Angeles, California, United States of America
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I just had this convo with the other day on this site with another hung dude. I'm not sure if it's nature or what it is, but I leak like a hose. I can coat my entire long dick with precum i ooze that much out and so did the other dude I talked with. This is an interesting thread and one I hadn't thought about much, other than with me the amount of precum is so much I can actually milk it out of my dick as i get aroused.

same here