He was a better fuck

trulybig

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Trulybig, I like that you post stories from other LPSG members that wish to remain anonymous. My story is not so much a story but a reality that I am curious to see other member’s feedback while I stay anonymous too.

My wife and I both are in a second marriage and early 50’s. Now this is not going to be about an ex-husband fantasy but a very real thing I learned after a few years of what remains a decent marriage.

We will call my wife, Sherry for the purpose of explaining. Sherry was not a prude sexually and has had some experiences of different types before our marriage and after her first husband had passed away. She sometimes in the right intimate moments when I ask shares some of those experiences from the best to the worst. Yes, I find her honest sharing a sexual turn-on but also in the “best” situation intimidating.

During the period after her first husband had passed away and before our marriage, Sherry experienced the dating scene and some various sexual encounters. One was with what she describes as an enormously endowed black guy who actually was a practicing physician but born in the Congo. He warned her that he was very big and of course that made her curious she says. She described him as one of those monster cocks both long and thick. But, here is where fantasy and reality begin and end. She said it hurt and was not a great experience. She did say the sensation after a while was feeling full and good but it didn’t make up for the pain to get to that point. So, once was enough. For her too big is just that, too big.

I asked her who and what was the best sexual encounter. The funeral director!!! What? Yes, true. I will share what occurred.

Her husband died from an illness where there was preparation time. They located a funeral home but she had to handle the business side of the situation. She said the person she was dealing with at the funeral home got her upset being more of a salesman than anything else. The head guy was an older distinguished person as she described, blond, only about 5’6 (her height), with more of a consultative approach. Over the course of a few months as her husband’s situation deteriorated she dealt on occasion with the funeral director whom we will call Thomas. When her husband passed away of course she was upset even though all knew the end was coming. Thomas handled all the details at that point and made it easy for her. He was nice, caring, and supportive to her. The funeral occurred and that was that or so she thought.

Sherry said maybe 5-6 months later she was grocery shopping and someone she recognized but couldn’t at first place in her mind waved at her. He then pushed his shopping cart to where she was and asked how she was doing and then reminded her as to who he was. She pretended that of course she knew and they talked for a few minutes. She then went on with her shopping. However, when checking out, he was there and offered to assist her with the groceries to her car. While walking together he shared things about himself, how he was a widower, the loneliness and other common feelings one experiences with a spouse etc. OK, I am not going to make this boring and let’s just move forward to that they started communicating and eventually dating. That’s all true and of course now to the “Best sex.”

Sherry said they had gone out twice and at the end of the second date he had picked her up and drove her back home. She asked if he would like to come in for coffee which he did. However, once inside they began kissing and it became heated. She had not been with anyone during that time period and wanted sex. She described being somewhat of the aggressor and undid his belt. She said he took on a slightly different demeanor and stood there with his arms folded so like she should undress him. She says she removed his pants which he kicked off onto the floor and then she pulled down his underwear.

She said he had a long flaccid uncircumcised and above average thick penis which was a surprise to her as he was not tall and was thin so the penis stood out in a big proportion to his body. “You approve” she said he smiled with her staring. Sherry said she didn’t respond but wanted to suck it even though she had never been with an uncut guy before. She said the way all the skin moved was different than others from her past but it was even more of a grower despite being already big soft and expanded to what she believes was a good 8” and thick. She said she liked sucking it and the warmth and promising size impressed her. She said it was a very big dick but not a monster whom she would meet at a later date before meeting me, and she felt very turned on.

Quickly from there they moved to the bedroom where he removed her clothes and went down on her. Sherry said despite this being the first time with him it felt very comfortable and so she did not have any embarrassment. She asked that he use a condom and although he tried to suggest that she would be missing out on how an uncircumcised penis might feel better to her he obliged. She said she helped put the condom on and it was very exciting for her to be holding this big penis in her hands knowing he was soon going to put it inside her.

Sherry said they fucked in the missionary position and then after several minutes after she had opened up, he kind of moved her right leg to allow him to push really deep. She said he fucked with powerful strokes and when he moved to that second position it hit a spot that made her feel so warm inside and orgasmic. It didn’t hurt but felt better than anyone else’s penis including mine and she said it was certainly larger in length and thickness. She also said the way he moved it, his ability to fuck deep, hard, and fast caused her to reach several orgasms.

Sherry said a few weeks later they got together where they could have sex again and it was equally as good. However, in their second encounter she said he got more verbal about saying how she liked a big cock and was built for it which wasn’t always true for him with all women. Again, she said he was the best fuck of anyone she has ever been with. Of course she added that I am fine, I know how to get her off orally, etc. They moved on to other relationships and so their dating ended.

Now here’s the thing. I use to play basketball. I was OK but there were certainly others more skilled than me and if I had played against Michael Jordan he would have outclassed me where there’s no comparison. So, I have rationalized that in the sexual act with Sherry. I don’t have a big penis, I can sometimes cum way too quick, and so why do I have to be the best fuck? She enjoys my oral, I enjoy her pussy, but I will admit there is a part of my thinking when we are fucking that I am evidently not reaching “that spot” and she’s more relaxed but not moaning and other fucking reactions as she has described with him.

The feedback and questions I have for the average sized guys here on LPSG is, would you be OK with your wife having had better than yourself? No, she doesn’t want to swing or any of the fantasies, I am asking in reality. I can’t help sometimes feeling less than adequate because of hearing of her experience. But, then again she doesn’t express dissatisfaction with me either. Yet, she clearly enjoyed and was honest in saying so that he had a much bigger penis than what I have to offer and the sex was the best. Thoughts? How would you feel? Should I just accept?

Thom Hewson

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Evanston, Illinois, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Trulybig, I like that you post stories from other LPSG members that wish to remain anonymous. My story is not so much a story but a reality that I am curious to see other member’s feedback while I stay anonymous too.

My wife and I both are in a second marriage and early 50’s. Now this is not going to be about an ex-husband fantasy but a very real thing I learned after a few years of what remains a decent marriage.

We will call my wife, Sherry for the purpose of explaining. Sherry was not a prude sexually and has had some experiences of different types before our marriage and after her first husband had passed away. She sometimes in the right intimate moments when I ask shares some of those experiences from the best to the worst. Yes, I find her honest sharing a sexual turn-on but also in the “best” situation intimidating.

During the period after her first husband had passed away and before our marriage, Sherry experienced the dating scene and some various sexual encounters. One was with what she describes as an enormously endowed black guy who actually was a practicing physician but born in the Congo. He warned her that he was very big and of course that made her curious she says. She described him as one of those monster cocks both long and thick. But, here is where fantasy and reality begin and end. She said it hurt and was not a great experience. She did say the sensation after a while was feeling full and good but it didn’t make up for the pain to get to that point. So, once was enough. For her too big is just that, too big.

I asked her who and what was the best sexual encounter. The funeral director!!! What? Yes, true. I will share what occurred.

Her husband died from an illness where there was preparation time. They located a funeral home but she had to handle the business side of the situation. She said the person she was dealing with at the funeral home got her upset being more of a salesman than anything else. The head guy was an older distinguished person as she described, blond, only about 5’6 (her height), with more of a consultative approach. Over the course of a few months as her husband’s situation deteriorated she dealt on occasion with the funeral director whom we will call Thomas. When her husband passed away of course she was upset even though all knew the end was coming. Thomas handled all the details at that point and made it easy for her. He was nice, caring, and supportive to her. The funeral occurred and that was that or so she thought.

Sherry said maybe 5-6 months later she was grocery shopping and someone she recognized but couldn’t at first place in her mind waved at her. He then pushed his shopping cart to where she was and asked how she was doing and then reminded her as to who he was. She pretended that of course she knew and they talked for a few minutes. She then went on with her shopping. However, when checking out, he was there and offered to assist her with the groceries to her car. While walking together he shared things about himself, how he was a widower, the loneliness and other common feelings one experiences with a spouse etc. OK, I am not going to make this boring and let’s just move forward to that they started communicating and eventually dating. That’s all true and of course now to the “Best sex.”

Sherry said they had gone out twice and at the end of the second date he had picked her up and drove her back home. She asked if he would like to come in for coffee which he did. However, once inside they began kissing and it became heated. She had not been with anyone during that time period and wanted sex. She described being somewhat of the aggressor and undid his belt. She said he took on a slightly different demeanor and stood there with his arms folded so like she should undress him. She says she removed his pants which he kicked off onto the floor and then she pulled down his underwear.

She said he had a long flaccid uncircumcised and above average thick penis which was a surprise to her as he was not tall and was thin so the penis stood out in a big proportion to his body. “You approve” she said he smiled with her staring. Sherry said she didn’t respond but wanted to suck it even though she had never been with an uncut guy before. She said the way all the skin moved was different than others from her past but it was even more of a grower despite being already big soft and expanded to what she believes was a good 8” and thick. She said she liked sucking it and the warmth and promising size impressed her. She said it was a very big dick but not a monster whom she would meet at a later date before meeting me, and she felt very turned on.

Quickly from there they moved to the bedroom where he removed her clothes and went down on her. Sherry said despite this being the first time with him it felt very comfortable and so she did not have any embarrassment. She asked that he use a condom and although he tried to suggest that she would be missing out on how an uncircumcised penis might feel better to her he obliged. She said she helped put the condom on and it was very exciting for her to be holding this big penis in her hands knowing he was soon going to put it inside her.

Sherry said they fucked in the missionary position and then after several minutes after she had opened up, he kind of moved her right leg to allow him to push really deep. She said he fucked with powerful strokes and when he moved to that second position it hit a spot that made her feel so warm inside and orgasmic. It didn’t hurt but felt better than anyone else’s penis including mine and she said it was certainly larger in length and thickness. She also said the way he moved it, his ability to fuck deep, hard, and fast caused her to reach several orgasms.

Sherry said a few weeks later they got together where they could have sex again and it was equally as good. However, in their second encounter she said he got more verbal about saying how she liked a big cock and was built for it which wasn’t always true for him with all women. Again, she said he was the best fuck of anyone she has ever been with. Of course she added that I am fine, I know how to get her off orally, etc. They moved on to other relationships and so their dating ended.

Now here’s the thing. I use to play basketball. I was OK but there were certainly others more skilled than me and if I had played against Michael Jordan he would have outclassed me where there’s no comparison. So, I have rationalized that in the sexual act with Sherry. I don’t have a big penis, I can sometimes cum way too quick, and so why do I have to be the best fuck? She enjoys my oral, I enjoy her pussy, but I will admit there is a part of my thinking when we are fucking that I am evidently not reaching “that spot” and she’s more relaxed but not moaning and other fucking reactions as she has described with him.

The feedback and questions I have for the average sized guys here on LPSG is, would you be OK with your wife having had better than yourself? No, she doesn’t want to swing or any of the fantasies, I am asking in reality. I can’t help sometimes feeling less than adequate because of hearing of her experience. But, then again she doesn’t express dissatisfaction with me either. Yet, she clearly enjoyed and was honest in saying so that he had a much bigger penis than what I have to offer and the sex was the best. Thoughts? How would you feel? Should I just accept?
@trulybig
Everyone is different. Sex and love is so much more than just penetration, even for a man and woman. She chose you to be with over him so there's a lot more about you that she liked than prospectively being the wife of a mortician.

It sounds like you might not be quite the same erect size as the funeral director? Even if you're not, why wouldn't you just try the same position he did? Easy adjustment. Size might not have as much to do with it, many times the difference between pleasure and pain is simple ergonomics. Even with the big black dude.

You're also not factoring in that she hadn't been with someone in awhile at that point. Many times that magic "spot" is all in your head. Especially after a 'drought.'

In my personal experience which is different, physically my dream buddies have been rugged masculine really built taller men. The most perfect fit guy who's also versatile (likes being penetrated too) is a lot more uptight and really more of a loner as the much younger oops baby in his family. Rather opposite gregarious me.

My more recent buddy is physically breathtaking in every way, sweet warm and kind, but he's all top meaning he doesn't do penetration at all. And he's socially more of a beers and football guy. Rides a motorcycle. Plays electric guitar. Me? Wine, tennis, VW (or Audi coupe if I could afford it), piano... you get the idea.. just different.

The man I love the most intimately was a penetration virgin when I met him. He's average size all around, but he's incredibly... let's just say responsive.. hard in a blink. Furry where it counts which is a real turn-on. Full similar interests, and he's just my rock, calm and comforting and chill. We're really so compatible. The last time I was with him was the "best" in terms of reciprocal action, and he told me later the entire experience was unenhanced by any little blue pills... in other words we have really grown together and I just do it for him.

May you find the same happiness... you know, it's not how big it is its how you use it. And just like in the locker room, it's not nice to compare...

Stephenmass

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Because this is under "Erotic Stories" I am not sure if this is real life, or fiction. In any event, I'll simply say these couple of things. I don't understand why she would be so descriptive about her prior sexual experiences with you. Look at what happened as a result. Now it's in your head "am I measuring up?" etc. Do not try to compete with her past. I agree with the above advice as well. That said, I'd also ask her to not talk about her previous sexual experiences unless she only talks about her BAD ones.

Sailacat

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Yes we cannot all be the best lover our partners have had. Your wife is with you and is apparently satisfied with what you do for her. Yes she might still have memories of some amazing sex she has had before you. But you should accept it and just give her the best
you can. Love is more than just sex so you have that. My wife and I are lifestyle couple. She has had bigger and better guys than me. And I am happy that she did. I would be unhappy if we went out and all of them were worse than me!! Our object when we go out is for her to have fun. And for her to have the best sex she can. And that will not always happen at home. If you are strong enough to allow her that freedom to enjoy, she will be the happiest woman and will love you even more.