Head size

5 3/4

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How big are yalls heads? Mines 1.5 inchs long and 5 inchs in girth. My ex uses to say my head was big. She was real tight i made her cry a few times. Her sister always talked about how big her bfs cock was then she saw me hard and said "I wouldnt let you stick that in me with that head". My cocks almost 6 inchs long and 5.5 inchs in girth. So my heads 1/4 of my lenth. I know its not much to most on lpsg i was just wondering yalls sizes. Check out my gallery I would like to hear what yall think.

Reactions: 1119457

svevremenski

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
How big are yalls heads? Mines 1.5 inchs long and 5 inchs in girth. My ex uses to say my head was big. She was real tight i made her cry a few times. Her sister always talked about how big her bfs cock was then she saw me hard and said "I wouldnt let you stick that in me with that head". My cocks almost 6 inchs long and 5.5 inchs in girth. So my heads 1/4 of my lenth. I know its not much to most on lpsg i was just wondering yalls sizes. Check out my gallery I would like to hear what yall think.

i think mine is same as yours. 1.5x5.

key_largo

Just Browsing
Media
Mine is about 2" long and 1,75" wide (about 5.7" around) while my erect penis girth is just about 5" (erect length: 7"). Wish it was the other way around though :)

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
there are some really huge heads on this post...BigCKhead and Maestro in particular are among the true GREATS! mine is pretty big, but not in their league..I wish it was!!
see my pics...my head is about 2" long and 7"+ around...a little bigger than my thick shaft. it pumps really big though

Reactions: drambone2001