Hello Again

D

deleted1236757

Hey there,

I used to be a member years back and pop in from time to time to read. Wouldn't mind finding a few bodies to chat with or share pics. I'm from California, 30 years old, 6 by 6 uc, white, scruffy. I like talking with mostly straight / bi guys, married guys, dads, or guys with experiences. I have my own stories but also know a few college athletes and pro athletes and so have some wild stories to share. So if you want to share stories about college frats, athletes, lacrosse or lax, hockey, football, baseball, and UFC, I'm down.

I live in Washington DC so be nice to find someone close by in Virginia (Alexandria or Arlington) or Maryland (Bethesda). When the coronavirus is gone, I like letting buddies use my place to have fun with their girlfriends or fwbs. Can go on any apps to talk but prefer Fb secret chat, IG, or alt twitter.

Attachments

BillM

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Beverly Hills (California, United States)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Welcome-Back-Facebook-Cover-Picture.jpg

D

deleted1236757

Hey there,

I used to be a member years back and pop in from time to time to read. Wouldn't mind finding a few bodies to chat with or share pics. I'm from California, 30 years old, 6 by 6 uc, white, scruffy. I like talking with mostly straight / bi guys, married guys, dads, or guys with experiences. I have my own stories but also know a few college athletes and pro athletes and so have some wild stories to share. So if you want to share stories about college frats, athletes, lacrosse or lax, hockey, football, baseball, and UFC, I'm down.

I live in Washington DC so be nice to find someone close by in Virginia (Alexandria or Arlington) or Maryland (Bethesda). When the coronavirus is gone, I like letting buddies use my place to have fun with their girlfriends or fwbs. Can go on any apps to talk but prefer Fb secret chat, IG, or alt twitter.

Just adding my Skype:
live:.cid.db9b731d570a4f1e
Shawn Andugol

Reactions: Gj816

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Welcome (back) to the site!

If you have any site related questions, don’t hesitate to ask us in the

Support Center
Support Center

If you’d like to verify and receive a free gold membership, check out the Verification Forum
Photo Verification Requests

And familiarize yourself with the rules, :)
Terms of Service and Rules

Remember to have fun and play nice!

The LPSG team

hungdarklatin

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Hey there,

Welcome. You sound like fun, interesting and hot person to know.

Reactions: deleted1236757