hello, because i've been told

longverythick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That is thick let me see a picture please. Is that mid-shaft thickness and is it accurate? Compare it to something or show its measurement. It sounds doubtful to me to be honest, that is the same thickness as a can of red bull. I still believe you, just impressed.

longverythick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Please post a picture of the tape around it.

Even when you try to be as accurate as possible its easy to make a mistake. At one point I thought I was 6.5 but I'm only 5.75. I don't mind although I would like to increase that. My friend told me she ordered me penis enlarger, I'm waiting for it in the mail. She said it should be here in three days. I am going to call the company today and inquire about the order. If she didn't actually get it for me I think I will go ahead and spend the 400 anyways because I'm not short on cash... Unless my current efforts show some improvements.

I just squeeze and pull it. Whenever I get a chance. Waking in the morning, going to bed, taking a shower, going to the bathroom, sauna, walking through the store or in the car... Probably 10 minutes per day average. Although when I touch it I squeeze hard and pull so maybe that counts too. I am expecting to grow 0.1 inches per month or so.

aviators

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Please post a picture of the tape around it.

Even when you try to be as accurate as possible its easy to make a mistake. At one point I thought I was 6.5 but I'm only 5.75. I don't mind although I would like to increase that. My friend told me she ordered me penis enlarger, I'm waiting for it in the mail. She said it should be here in three days. I am going to call the company today and inquire about the order. If she didn't actually get it for me I think I will go ahead and spend the 400 anyways because I'm not short on cash... Unless my current efforts show some improvements.

I just squeeze and pull it. Whenever I get a chance. Waking in the morning, going to bed, taking a shower, going to the bathroom, sauna, walking through the store or in the car... Probably 10 minutes per day average. Although when I touch it I squeeze hard and pull so maybe that counts too. I am expecting to grow 0.1 inches per month or so.

here you go 6.5-6.7 girth

Attachments

Reactions: gr8gatsby

longverythick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You're right its 6.6 (maybe 6.5 since its loose) and nice veins. Mine is about 5.8 which is 80% of yours. They look about the same in the pictures wouldn't you say? And thank you I appreciate the pictures. You should add them to your album.

aviators

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
your welcome, i usually don't post pics because i feel they aren't really needed but for some reason i just felt i need to prove myself, haha idk
anyway why is your friend buying you penis enlarger and what kind?

longverythick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
We met on phone dating I knew her for 3 days she liked me. She lives in Hawaii and wants to move to Tucson, she said I'm too controlling because I wouldn't let her go to a party wearing a micro skirt, strapless shirt, with drinking, sex and a guy that touches her and wants to have sex with her, after she asked me if she could have sex with him. I made her leave and hit him in the face, she did it for me and his face was bleeding.

She is still going to visit me next month maybe just not move here. I showed her my penis soft which doesn't do it justice. It gets as small as 2.5x3.5 so it grows 8 times bigger. It was around 3.5x4.25 when I took the pic (1/4 the hard size) she still liked it and thought it was big, I asked her if I should get a penis enlarger. She said yeah and she would be happy to buy it for me. We were on the phone, I told her the site she went asked for info and ordered. I think she did, but am not certain.

I am going to call the number soon and see if I can track the order to make sure it was sent. She said it should be here in three more days. If it doesn't come I will be somewhat disappointed. However I am stretching and squeezing so I do expect some growth whether I have the enlarger or not. If she didn't buy it for me then I will probably buy it myself in a few months, its $400. How many women do you know that talk to a guy for three hours on the phone that lives 3,000 miles away and buy them something like that.

The ideal size for me is about 9x7. I am 7.5x5.8. I will measure better and post pics next to ruler, paper towel roll and red bull.

The site where its at is Penis Enlargement Device | SizeGenetics
That is the best one I could find. I will post a review and keep everyone updated as to how its working.

The ideal size for me is about 9x7. I am 7.5x5.8. I will measure better and post pics next to ruler, paper towel roll and red bull.

That is the best one I could find. I will post a review and keep everyone updated as to how its working.
Bud I'm sorry to ask but don't you think that is pretty excessive? Your length and girth many would kill for. Your definitely hung. And personal experience along with many testimonials from members here show that devices such as those do not work in the long run. I'm not trying to be mean or anything you already have a great deal why are you trying to fix what isn't broken?

aviators

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
We met on phone dating I knew her for 3 days she liked me. She lives in Hawaii and wants to move to Tucson, she said I'm too controlling because I wouldn't let her go to a party wearing a micro skirt, strapless shirt, with drinking, sex and a guy that touches her and wants to have sex with her, after she asked me if she could have sex with him. I made her leave and hit him in the face, she did it for me and his face was bleeding.

She is still going to visit me next month maybe just not move here. I showed her my penis soft which doesn't do it justice. It gets as small as 2.5x3.5 so it grows 8 times bigger. It was around 3.5x4.25 when I took the pic (1/4 the hard size) she still liked it and thought it was big, I asked her if I should get a penis enlarger. She said yeah and she would be happy to buy it for me. We were on the phone, I told her the site she went asked for info and ordered. I think she did, but am not certain.

I am going to call the number soon and see if I can track the order to make sure it was sent. She said it should be here in three more days. If it doesn't come I will be somewhat disappointed. However I am stretching and squeezing so I do expect some growth whether I have the enlarger or not. If she didn't buy it for me then I will probably buy it myself in a few months, its $400. How many women do you know that talk to a guy for three hours on the phone that lives 3,000 miles away and buy them something like that.

Oh wow, that is really interesting and generous of her to do that
yeah my ideal size is 8x7, 9x7

longverythick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Bud I'm sorry to ask but don't you think that is pretty excessive? Your length and girth many would kill for. Your definitely hung. And personal experience along with many testimonials from members here show that devices such as those do not work in the long run. I'm not trying to be mean or anything you already have a great deal why are you trying to fix what isn't broken?

What sources say they don't work? I would be interested to know as much information regarding this as possible. Everything I have read so far leads me to believe that it does work.

I'm sure there would be plenty of size queens who would be looking for it. In my experience everything is 1.5 inches smaller than advertised. So if they say they want 9 and you have 7.5 they might think it really is 9.