Hello everyone

D_vfudfu

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
New member here... 33, male, 100% straight. In the Seattle area (USA). 8" long, very thick, love to have women jack my huge cock off onto their faces or in their mouths. Recently separated (this will be my second divorce) and decided it's time to start having some fun.

Any genuine ladies (no TGs/CDs) in my area who would like to meet up for some fun? Just send me a private message.

Also looking for good tips from the men here about how to make masturbation more pleasurable and increase the volume of my cum.

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
More cum? There's a vitamin for that. Isn't it zinc? Oh, the word L-Arginine came to mind. Also, try being more diligent about drinking water. When you do get the urge to jack off, practice a start-and-stop technique so that you're on the verge of an orgasm but that you hold back. Repeated for a duration of time will result in a pretty hefty load. Good luck finding some tang on here.

BTW, I've got a conference in Seattle in a few months. Any cool places worth stopping in addition to the fish market place?