Hello everyone

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by D_vfudfu, Oct 19, 2010.

1. D_vfudfu

D_vfudfu New Member

New member here... 33, male, 100% straight. In the Seattle area (USA). 8" long, very thick, love to have women jack my huge cock off onto their faces or in their mouths. Recently separated (this will be my second divorce) and decided it's time to start having some fun.

Any genuine ladies (no TGs/CDs) in my area who would like to meet up for some fun? Just send me a private message.

Also looking for good tips from the men here about how to make masturbation more pleasurable and increase the volume of my cum.

2. Big Del

Gold Member

Welcome to LPSG

3. D_Huge Grant

D_Huge Grant New Member

Pics please??? Your member sounds hot. Lol

4. D_Martin van Burden

D_Martin van Burden Account Disabled

More cum? There's a vitamin for that. Isn't it zinc? Oh, the word L-Arginine came to mind. Also, try being more diligent about drinking water. When you do get the urge to jack off, practice a start-and-stop technique so that you're on the verge of an orgasm but that you hold back. Repeated for a duration of time will result in a pretty hefty load. Good luck finding some tang on here.

BTW, I've got a conference in Seattle in a few months. Any cool places worth stopping in addition to the fish market place?

5. Krusader

Gold Member

Albums:
    Welcome to LPSG sir

Draft saved Draft deleted