Hello From Canada

21yearsyoung

Superior Member
Joined
Aug 6, 2019
Posts
491
Media
7
Likes
5,793
Points
313
Location
Canada
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Gender
Male
hey y’all saw this thread and thought I’d make a post on it just to say hi.
been on the website for a while but I usually just look at the models and celebrities thread lol
Not sure if I can put my stats but I will anyways
21y/o slim 135lbs 5’10 7.5inch hard and 4inch soft or so.
I am very much into daddies, muscle and bears but also I am addicted to bulge. Bulge watching is what I do everyday lol
If you wanna chat or anything let me know
 
welcum to the site, your stats are mouthwatering and you more than fit the bill here, oh and there's lots of us older guys here appreciate a young fit guy, enjoy.