Hello from Chicago

wndycitylkr

Just Browsing
Joined
Jul 9, 2009
Posts
2
Media
0
Likes
0
Points
86
Location
Chicago, IL
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Gender
Male
Hi. New to this forum - heard about it from one of my friends who's a sex worker and she was reading it and talking about it on her twitter feed.

I'm 38, 6' 1" tall, and I have a 9" wide cock. i'm straight (yet keep having dreams about 2 of my sex worker friends (both big amazon types) fucking me with strap-ons)

Looking forward to more fun on this forum

Wndy
 
Welcome, from a just south of Chicago member. Hope you enjoy it here!
 
I'm also from Chicago, maybe you should try the strap-on thing. I have a former lover that went nutz over being taken by a strap-on.
 
Whatever you decide to do, go full-ahead with it, confident that you've made the right decision!

And welcome to the site!