F flyingdl 1st Like Media: 0 Joined Mar 25, 2008 Posts 10 Media 0 Likes 1 Points 86 Location Melbourne, AUS Sexuality 100% Gay, 0% Straight Gender Male flyingdl, Apr 9, 2008 #1 Hey there My name's Dan and I'm from Melbourne, AUS. I'm not lucky enough to be well hung like alot you fellas, however, I'm more than happy to show my 'support' in any way I can...:wink:
Hey there My name's Dan and I'm from Melbourne, AUS. I'm not lucky enough to be well hung like alot you fellas, however, I'm more than happy to show my 'support' in any way I can...:wink:
Yonkers Experimental Member Media: 0 Joined Jun 5, 2004 Posts 293 Media 0 Likes 20 Points 338 Location Coffs Harbour New South Wales, Australia Sexuality 100% Gay, 0% Straight Gender Male Yonkers, Apr 9, 2008 #2 G'Day Dan and welcome to the board. Yonkers.
zp28 Mythical Member Verified Gold View Verification Media: 30 Joined Nov 6, 2006 Posts 17,303 Media 30 Likes 37,656 Points 468 Location Reno, NV, USA Verification View Gender Male zp28, Apr 9, 2008 #3 Hey Dan! Welcome!
P Pecker Retired Moderator Media: 0 Joined Mar 5, 2002 Posts 54,458 Media 0 Likes 461 Points 283 Pecker, Apr 9, 2008 #4 Welcome, Dan.
Mr. Snakey Expert Member Media: 0 Joined Apr 9, 2006 Posts 21,739 Media 0 Likes 147 Points 193 Sexuality No Response Mr. Snakey, Apr 10, 2008 #5 Welcome