Hello From Nyc!

D

deleted8458111

Guest
Hey y'all! Forgot to start an intro thread. I'm a 25 y/o bisexual, single guy who likes to show off and chat, and try to stay fit as much as I can with my local closed closed down :p. See for yourself how I look (mirror pic is from a few months ago). View media item 6208361View media item 6208541
I'd love to get to know your feedback on my pics, too! Critique if you'd like and tell me if the angles, lighting, body exposure, are all okay.
 
Welcome to LPSG!

If you have any site related questions, don’t hesitate to ask us in the Support Center
Support Center

If you’d like to verify and receive a free gold membership, check out the Verification Forum
Photo Verification Requests

Need a map to the site? Check out the Guide.
Lpsg Guide

And familiarize yourself with the rules, :)
Terms of Service and Rules

Remember to have fun and play nice!

The LPSG team
 
Hey y'all! Forgot to start an intro thread. I'm a 25 y/o bisexual, single guy who likes to show off and chat, and try to stay fit as much as I can with my local closed closed down :p. See for yourself how I look (mirror pic is from a few months ago). View media item 6208361View media item 6208541
I'd love to get to know your feedback on my pics, too! Critique if you'd like and tell me if the angles, lighting, body exposure, are all okay.
Welcome bro
 
  • Like
Reactions: Gj816
Hey y'all! Forgot to start an intro thread. I'm a 25 y/o bisexual, single guy who likes to show off and chat, and try to stay fit as much as I can with my local closed closed down :p. See for yourself how I look (mirror pic is from a few months ago). View media item 6208361View media item 6208541
I'd love to get to know your feedback on my pics, too! Critique if you'd like and tell me if the angles, lighting, body exposure, are all okay.

Welcome JBrown61 to LPSG! I'm sure you will be entertained and be entertained by members...!! Your pics are HOT..!