Hello!

sexylittleslut

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hello everyone, I'm brand spanking new here and hoping to meet some new people! I was brought here as my partner (a member of the site) and I are looking for a bit of excitement in our relationship by bringing in a third party male.

However, I'm not just here for that and I hope to meet all sorts of interesting people! Look forward to chatting :)
xxx

sexylittleslut

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hey guys, thank you for the welcomes! You'll all have to show me the ropes with this site as I'ma little slow at the moment as I get to grips with it all! I hope I get to chat to you all properly soon! :)

VRMan

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Per the official "how to spot a man pretending to be a girl on this site" rules, you are not female because your screen name contains the word "slut". I start believing it once you are a verified member.

sexylittleslut

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Okk I feel mean now because I got angry a minute ago at that accusation. However, I'll get a verification picture up tomorrow and VRMan, you should probably not go about making sweeping accusations as it's rude and puts me off you instantly when you'll get proved wrong tomorrow when I put it up! And funny enough, not everyone fits in to the sweeping generalisations you have, I'm a girl but put my name a as a bit of fun, which is more what this site is meant to be about than bitching to a girl who's new just because she doesn't fit in to your idea of a woman. But thanks for such a kind welcome to everyone else!

Last edited:

D_William Henry Hairyson

Experimental Member
Media
hi sls....welcome to LPSG, and dont take VRMan wrong...it is just that there are sooo many pretenders here...guys pretending to have "11in cocks" guys pretending to be girls...etc, so usually with no verification pic its hard to believe...its guilty until proven innocent here, lol regardless if it is you or not reaaaaally hot!!!

BlkWthThk11

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hello everyone, I'm brand spanking new here and hoping to meet some new people! I was brought here as my partner (a member of the site) and I are looking for a bit of excitement in our relationship by bringing in a third party male.

However, I'm not just here for that and I hope to meet all sorts of interesting people! Look forward to chatting :)
xxx
Well welcome here sexy, would love to be the one to bring some excitement to your relationship nut sorry long way from the UK, and by the way don't pay attention to the jerks on here that question everyones cock size and gender, most of the people are ok.

BlkWthThk11

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Okk I feel mean now because I got angry a minute ago at that accusation. However, I'll get a verification picture up tomorrow and VRMan, you should probably not go about making sweeping accusations as it's rude and puts me off you instantly when you'll get proved wrong tomorrow when I put it up! And funny enough, not everyone fits in to the sweeping generalisations you have, I'm a girl but put my name a as a bit of fun, which is more what this site is meant to be about than bitching to a girl who's new just because she doesn't fit in to your idea of a woman. But thanks for such a kind welcome to everyone else!
Hon don't pay attention to guys or whatever the person is that left the message above, there are people on here that question everything, cock size, gender and anything else they can. Ignore them and they will go away.