I’ve been looking for a while but am coming up short on some videos I used to watch years ago. Hope someone might be able to help based on the descriptions!
1. The first is a solo video of a ripped college-aged guy jerking off in what looks like his bathroom. He has the radio on in the background and after he comes he sings along to an R&B song (I vaguely remember it being “A Song to Mama” by Boyz II Men?).
2. The second is a cam vid from what I remember being Brent Everett (maybe someone who looks alike who had gone on to more videos) from the mid-00s. I think he wore a U Texas or at least a Texas orange tank before stripping.
3. Finally, a produced video from the jock (or college) physicals series. The guy had a huge soft (and hard) uncut cock with some really nice low hangers, and the doctor (I believe) helps him collect a “sample” near the end of the video. I feel like all of the other jock/college physical videos are on the tube sites except for this one. Not sure if he starred in other videos, but this one was my favorite.
Hope you’re able to help—really appreciate it if you can point me in the right direction!
1. The first is a solo video of a ripped college-aged guy jerking off in what looks like his bathroom. He has the radio on in the background and after he comes he sings along to an R&B song (I vaguely remember it being “A Song to Mama” by Boyz II Men?).
2. The second is a cam vid from what I remember being Brent Everett (maybe someone who looks alike who had gone on to more videos) from the mid-00s. I think he wore a U Texas or at least a Texas orange tank before stripping.
3. Finally, a produced video from the jock (or college) physicals series. The guy had a huge soft (and hard) uncut cock with some really nice low hangers, and the doctor (I believe) helps him collect a “sample” near the end of the video. I feel like all of the other jock/college physical videos are on the tube sites except for this one. Not sure if he starred in other videos, but this one was my favorite.
Hope you’re able to help—really appreciate it if you can point me in the right direction!