Photo Help identify please?

teddybaerli1

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey guys!
I saw this gif in one of the threads and I instantly fell in love. Look at how gorgeous and perfect he is

Unfortunately, I have zero clue who he is. Someone please help? Thanks babies ❤️
View attachment 1125524
Yes, a cute guy, but perfect? Without seeing his ass and dick we cannot confirm perfection, especially not on LARGE PENIS support group!

elusivehoney06

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes, a cute guy, but perfect? Without seeing his ass and dick we cannot confirm perfection, especially not on LARGE PENIS support group!
We all have our definition of perfect. What's perfect for you may not be perfect for me. To each his own.

teddybaerli1

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
We all have our definition of perfect. What's perfect for you may not be perfect for me. To each his own.
Of course, but thinking of the forum itself we do have a crush on large dicks and seeing a pic without identifying a dick it is hard to talk of perfection (not to mention the missing butt on that pic). So with the right pic we could confirm perfection but here you don't simply hit the subject. That doesn't mean that he is not handsome and cute but perfection of a body means a bit more. But maybe other pics will follow where criteria confirm your conviction!

elusivehoney06

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Of course, but thinking of the forum itself we do have a crush on large dicks and seeing a pic without identifying a dick it is hard to talk of perfection (not to mention the missing butt on that pic). So with the right pic we could confirm perfection but here you don't simply hit the subject. That doesn't mean that he is not handsome and cute but perfection of a body means a bit more. But maybe other pics will follow where criteria confirm your conviction!
K.

Reactions: teddybaerli1

elusivehoney06

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'
I'm not here to argue with anyone. I came here for positive interactions with other members. If you have nothing better to do with your time but reply with long, negative replies, I am not here for it.

teddybaerli1

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'

I'm not here to argue with anyone. I came here for positive interactions with other members. If you have nothing better to do with your time but reply with long, negative replies, I am not here for it.

Come on, that is no argue at all , just my opinion which is not written with impertinence at all. If you as a newbie with 19 messages don't like the experience of a member who has been busy here for years with 33000 non argueing likes , then your reaction speaks for itself. Have a nice day! Ted