Help!! Large Polyurethane Condoms?

Superfantastique

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am beginning a relationship with someone. we've agreed on condoms as our best choice for birth control. She is allergic to latex, and prefers polyurethane condoms. I am interested in finding out if anyone knows of any brand that makes Magnum sized poly condoms. I cannot, in any way fit into a standard size. Thanks for your help!!

chiefone4u

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Not sure what your demensions are... but from what I can find these >> Durex Avanti Bare Condoms - Free Shipping << are as big as non-latex get.

I have purchased from the above site before, they are reasonably priced quick shipping... The last batch of condoms I purchased from them had an experation date 2 years into the future.

If you want to search on your own, or buy in person the name of the condoms the link takes you to is "Durex Avanti Bare"

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
You might want to try the female condom. It's polyurethane and fits her, not you, so sizing isn't an issue.

Earlier versions tended to be noisy and felt like you were fucking a plastic shopping bag, but they've been improved much since and are a real alternative to the regular penile condom. Give it a try.