Help!! Large Polyurethane Condoms?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Superfantastique, Aug 2, 2010.

1. Superfantastique

Superfantastique New Member

I am beginning a relationship with someone. we've agreed on condoms as our best choice for birth control. She is allergic to latex, and prefers polyurethane condoms. I am interested in finding out if anyone knows of any brand that makes Magnum sized poly condoms. I cannot, in any way fit into a standard size. Thanks for your help!!

2. chiefone4u

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    Not sure what your demensions are... but from what I can find these >> Durex Avanti Bare Condoms - Free Shipping << are as big as non-latex get.

I have purchased from the above site before, they are reasonably priced quick shipping... The last batch of condoms I purchased from them had an experation date 2 years into the future.

If you want to search on your own, or buy in person the name of the condoms the link takes you to is "Durex Avanti Bare"

3. Superfantastique

Superfantastique New Member

Thanks Chief...I got a box from Good Vibes in store, and they confirmed what you said....

4. chiefone4u

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    glad I could help

5. mightythickcock

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Careful - the PU condoms don't stretch, I have had them break before.

6. claver

claver Well-Known Member

Albums:
    i recently tried durex avanti for the same reason (partners latex allergy) an while i did struggle a bit to unroll the condom, once it was on it was fairly comfortable...

7. Bbucko

Gold Member

Albums:
    You might want to try the female condom. It's polyurethane and fits her, not you, so sizing isn't an issue.

Earlier versions tended to be noisy and felt like you were fucking a plastic shopping bag, but they've been improved much since and are a real alternative to the regular penile condom. Give it a try.

Draft saved Draft deleted