HELP red spot

garyemenson

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Dodge srt10, please go to a doctor. Desperation, and trying to convince some of us that it isn't an std, stc/sti (sexually transmitted condition/sexually transmitted infection) is not going to make what ever it is go away. Syphylis if untreated can cause a large variety of permanent health problems, which include respiratory problems, loss of mental faculty, sterility. PLEASE GO TO A DOCTOR. No one will thank badly of you.

dodge_srt10

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
went to the doctor, gave me some anti bacterial ointment and a presprection, he said he doesn't think its a std, took some blood tests and lets hope everything is ok, they said its some sort of fungi infection, or its a spot where my pants rubbed it to the point it couldn't handle it.

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
That's rather good news. Thanks for letting us know.

I wasn't sure if you'd go to a doctor; you seemed hesitant. I guess you're now glad you did.

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was going to say go to a doctor, get tested for STD's. Even if you don't have one, you can at least get copies of your tests. That way you can show your next partner that you've been tested recently. Hopefully, next time you'll realize it's not such a big deal to go to a doctor to get tested.

sexplease

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
For your healths' sake,, GO TO A DOCTOR!!

Do you want to have a penis that works or some horror story as to how you lost it from a treatable ailment?

Do not orally take any medicine until you are told to or it is prescribed by a qualified Doctor.

It might be, eczema, atopic dermatitis, an STD, heat rash, friction burn, chemical burn, and more. If some infections go untreated you could die. or worse, lose that thing and live.

now go.

then come back and post again.

sexplease

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
went to the doctor, gave me some anti bacterial ointment and a presprection, he said he doesn't think its a std, took some blood tests and lets hope everything is ok, they said its some sort of fungi infection, or its a spot where my pants rubbed it to the point it couldn't handle it.

good. keep us posted.

dodge_srt10

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
dude i already went, i had some blood work done for std tests, and such, im taking a anti biotic and stuff to treat it untill we know for sure i go back thursday, so please guys

PRAY FOR ME, that im clean and i promise you this i wont ever touch my dick again.

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Go see your doctor. IMHO, it covers a large area, and has an irregular border, and I'd be worried.

Chemical burn, STD, whatever, have a doctor look at it.

Play with yourself less, have protected sex with others more.

That's MY medical advice!

d2cit

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Did you get tested for anything else? I just posted a thread a few weeks ago when i got something that looked alot like what you have. I havnt taken anything for it or gone to the doctor becuase it went away really fast after I just put some vaseline on it. I had sex a few days before I got it and didnt use much lube so I think it might of been from that but it still freaked me out. It came back the other day and I put some more vaseline on it and it went away in like a few hours, so Im hoping it isnt anything, but I think I am going to get tested anyways. I dont have health insurance so I have to wait until the free clinics do there tests, kinda sucks. good luck with your problem.

dodge_srt10

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i had herpes test done, hiv test, and a rpv or whatever test done the hiv and rpv came back negative, still waiting on herpes, and they said it prolly isnt herpes because it doesn't hurt at all.

dodge_srt10

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I SAW A GOD DAMN DOCTOR

all tests came up negative, it was a BURN, OR INFECTION

IM CLEAN BITCHES YA!

back to having fun lol

the sore is semi gone since i used anti bac oitment, so thanks guys for your posts, and thanks for caring i really appreciate it

TurkeyWithaSunburn

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well I'm happy for you dude, all clean and now you actually KNOW that you're STD free :) Now if you ever get anything you can relentless track down whoever gave you something.

Hope we didn't freak you out too much. STD's are more common than people think. Without your dick oozing, half falling off or things growing that shouldn't, most people don't checked. That link Indy posted does look a LOT like your boo boo. Now aren't you happy that you went to the doctor? No more WORRY!

OK How is your boo boo healing? :)

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Even though it's better, you should continue using the medicine for the length of time the doctor stated; unless he says it o.k. to stop early.

Keep us updated.