Help!!

w1_jarvis

Experimental Member
Media
Ive been going out my misses for nearly a year and its getting quite serious. However before I met my GF or even knew she existed I had been fucking her Mum no strings attached for over a year while I was still single. It was amazing at the time but now could really fuck me over.

I want to be honest with GF all the time but I feel I cant tell her this as it would surely end things immediately. If I keep quiet about it, I will always be on edge as to whether she finds out or not!!

What do I do??

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I want to be honest with GF all the time but I feel I cant tell her this as it would surely end things immediately. If I keep quiet about it, I will always be on edge as to whether she finds out or not!!

What do I do??

Looks like your doing / and have been doing, all 3 persons invloved, a disservice
Now 2 of yous are going to suffer the consequences of your immoral actions
dont have any symapthy for you or the Mum tbh ..
I think you should tell the GF and end it. are you scared you will miss out in the end?
Poor you'??

the bolded shows what a BS person to them, you appear to be ...

B_Evie

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What should you do? You know you really should add another women to your circle! I honestly think you should call Lorena Bobbitt! She'll be so happy to meet you! :biggrin1:

I also think you should go get checked for STD's and then wait a little while until your tests come back and kick your ass in to reality and alter your life forever. You might also want to read this: Karma - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. Another lifelong present.:fest06:

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
12 months deceit, on both counts

NOT Fn Good at all, starting to think you couldn't be cunning enuf to be so deceitful for so long
HOW
could the Daughter not know already, that you have been fucking with her Mum for a year ..?

and therein lies a perfect reason why some Females can readily Hate on some Males ..

NO credit to you for laying it on in or out there .. and of course i am Judgmental in this inst.

MrGoodDate

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Some things should remain unsaid....
Is this household a permiscuous one and also a liberal one?
In some situations such behavior would be acceptable, but you seem to have doubts.
You might bite the bullet.... tell her you love her and want to marry. Then clear the air and tell her.
Sometimes these ladies already know things.

kurios

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Wow! Yes a true dilemma!
First off totally ignore this moral shit that some of the tight ass responses refer to as it is totally not the case.
You were free to bonk whomever and did. Trouble is there is a relative connection though not planned and after the fact.
Personally I would check with Mom first to see what she plans on doing cause this will affect her as well. If she will not tell then follow her lead and don't raise the issue
If she is going to risk 'tell all' (and she is nuts if she does) then beat her to it
This all happened before you went out with the GF (daughter).
Don't forget that

IntentsOfCare

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Wow! Yes a true dilemma!
First off totally ignore this moral shit that some of the tight ass responses refer to as it is totally not the case.
You were free to bonk whomever and did. Trouble is there is a relative connection though not planned and after the fact.
Personally I would check with Mom first to see what she plans on doing cause this will affect her as well. If she will not tell then follow her lead and don't raise the issue
If she is going to risk 'tell all' (and she is nuts if she does) then beat her to it
This all happened before you went out with the GF (daughter).
Don't forget that

I agree with you there, I also feel like most of the posters are ignoring one of the facts, "However before I met my GF or even knew she existed I had been fucking her Mum no strings attached for over a year while I was still single". How exactly is that immoral or induces karmic retribution?:confused: Her mom was someone that he was seeing before he was seeing her. Granted the situation is more complicated now that he's dating her daughter.

You should definitely check with the mom before you do anything. Some people can keep a secret their whole life, can you?

OscarM

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Only Jerry Springer can settle this.

JERR-Y! JERR-Y! JERR-Y! JERR-Y!

If you want to get serious with her, you'll have to tell her. If you don't and/or can't get past yourself, you might as well tell her and end it.

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oh, dude, my sympathies.

Logically, you've got no reason to feel badly as you were single when you fucked her mom. Still, family is not logical, and I couldn't fault her for feeling weird knowing that a dick that was in her mom was going in her, too.

I agree with Countryguy that she will eventually find out. I suspect that it would be best for you if that happened on your terms. If that means that it fucks up your relationship, remember that it will still be better for both of you than if she found out through some random friend, or (God forbid) another relative...

w1_jarvis

Experimental Member
Media
Well I think I would have to end it if I found out that she had shagged my dad even if it was b4 we met!! It would be just too weird for me, maybe it wouldnt be for her!!

Hippie Hollow Girl

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sounds like some unnecessary drama in your life. So, you have been dating your girl for a year now, how has it not come out that you were in a No Strings Relationship with the mom? Was your girl friend living at a different location? Is your girl friend and her mom not close or on good terms? One more option if your girl and her mom are not on good terms is for you to marry her and take her away and not leave a forwarding address. Cut all ties with the mom. But that might not be too nice.

Dell1962

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hmmmm, screwing the mom before you met the 'misses'. Now you have someone who you are banging regularly, the 'misses'. Then you met the daughter and started to or want to bang her, BUT you are worried about the mom.

Dude -- Let's see here; The mom might see you dating the daughter and want to 'rekindle' the old relationship. Win.

The mom may say that she is going to tell -- lose

If you are banging the misses, the mom and the daughter...wow.

I agree about the morality play here...you need to do what makes you happy. If the daughter and the mom know there are no strings and you will leave or they can leave at any time, I am not seeing the problem, other than maybe catching something because everyone seems a little too easy here.

But what about the misses? If she has made a commitment, and she is expecting the same commitment from you, then you need to just be getting your honey at your home hive man. Not morality, just common sense.

w1_jarvis

Experimental Member
Media
Thanks for all your input, for anybody that is bothered, I have spoken to the Mum and she said she would never tell her daughter what had happened between in us in the past, she was very happy in the relationship she was in now and that i make her daughter very happy so why would she rock the boat.

My GF asked me to move in with her and i said yes but before i said yes i came clean about the whole thing and she said she knew all along. This scared the shit out of me. When i asked her why it didnt matter to her she said because for the first month or so you were just a great fuck but after that I started to fall for you and now Im in love with you. It was the first time we had both said the L word and properly meant it.

I think i am the luckiest and most relieved bloke alive right now! She went on to say though if I was to ever cheat on her in anyway (which i would never dream of doing) she would chop my bollocks of and staple them to my head. Weirdly she also wanted to know if she was better in bed than her Mum, dont know why anybody would want to know that but i immediately said of course, which she is by a long way even though her mum was bloody good!!

So all in all big fucking RESULT but very fucking lucky and something I would not recommend going through at all, I have never been so scared!!