Hendricks V Baird?

Diora still wins because Hendricks has not revealed them. When she does, she may win, but until then we cannot prove how good they truly look.
 
I used to be friends with her brother way back. Trust me when I say Chrissy's tits win hands down, when she's fit. When she put on some weight her stomach kinda ruined it. Then again this was about 15 years ago. If you want to see what kind of a banging body she's got check out the episodes of Firefly she was in. While they don't show her naked, you do get some good side boob action. I'll see if I can dig up any pics from high school and pool parties.
 
What the hell is wrong with you people? This is an insult to Diora Baird and everything she has done for all of breast men. I love a good pushup bra as much as the next guy and this hendricks girl, who I don't even know, looks good in one; however, no way in the name of god is she trumping Diora. I don't even see reason to think she could if she was to bare all. Diora Baird is a godess, all hail and bow now.
 
I used to be friends with her brother way back. Trust me when I say Chrissy's tits win hands down, when she's fit. When she put on some weight her stomach kinda ruined it. Then again this was about 15 years ago. If you want to see what kind of a banging body she's got check out the episodes of Firefly she was in. While they don't show her naked, you do get some good side boob action. I'll see if I can dig up any pics from high school and pool parties.

PICS man, come on!!!

diora baird is the shit, and hendricks is the shit too. i believe they are both number 1 and can coexist peacefully because they are completely different body types.

the thin body/huge natural rack that diora has is amazing, but sometimes a guy is in the mood for a thicker kind of hot. not that hendricks is heavy, or even overweight at all, but her body is obviously different than diora's.
 
What the hell is wrong with you people? This is an insult to Diora Baird and everything she has done for all of breast men. I love a good pushup bra as much as the next guy and this hendricks girl, who I don't even know, looks good in one; however, no way in the name of god is she trumping Diora. I don't even see reason to think she could if she was to bare all. Diora Baird is a godess, all hail and bow now.

it ain't a pushup bra, dude. that should give you some idea of how fantastic christina hendricks is as well. pretty much on diora's level.
 
it ain't a pushup bra, dude. that should give you some idea of how fantastic christina hendricks is as well. pretty much on diora's level.

Um, yeah it is, untill I see evidence otherwise. I've watched her clips from various movies and I sticking with pushup on those dress clevage shots. We all have assholes and thats mine on the subjects.