Henry Rollins

Henry Rollins is my man.

Everything he does is great, from black flag to spoken word.

Anyway, seeing as how this is in the Celebrity Endowment forum I'll go ahead and toss it out there:

I watched an interview on youtube where his penis is said as being like a "Soup Can" (3:20)

This is a funny interview!
 
Henry Rollins is my man.

Everything he does is great, from black flag to spoken word.

Anyway, seeing as how this is in the Celebrity Endowment forum I'll go ahead and toss it out there:

I watched an interview on youtube where his penis is said as being like a "Soup Can" (3:20)

This is a funny interview!

That interviewer was annoying. I don't see how Henry tolerated all of that.

 
i love this. i've been hunting for a morgan's ferry and i found this. nice.

i also like the shadows here.

I rented MORGAN'S FERRY at BLOCKBUSTER VIDEO a looonnggg time ago. But Henry Rollins was totally manly and sexual in that movie. He got out of that metal tub outside and that body...YUM!!! I would've liked to be his towel boy.

There has to be a non jaded Henry Rollins-esque looking gay dude out there. I am close to it but I don't have the tattoos or the hot hard body. But there was a time when I had the hard body. :tongue:
I don't know if I had a :rolleyes:soup can dick:rolleyes:...but I have fucked a bunch of guys all night without coming, before. :biggrin1:

I appreciate Henry Rollins but I couldn't be around a man like that. I couldn't. He has too many issues. (Like, Henry Rollins probably gives a fuck...:biggrin1:)