Hey all - Pls Help!

wookiedook2

Just Browsing
Media
Hey all,
I'm new around here. I am a virgin who is going to be married in a few months and as such am nervous about my size. I'm 15cm long with a girth of 9.5cm when erect. Is this an OK size? Also I'm uncircumsized, but my foreskin doesn't move back much when erect, can something be done about this - how do I know if my foreskin is too small? Any help would be appreciated!

D_Rawkesbye Deadheade

Experimental Member
Media
Firstly, congratulations!

I believe your penis falls into the average range and personally don't think you have to worry about it.

You should be able to fully retract your foreskin, i.e. pull it all the way back to completely expose the head, when your penis is erect. If you cannot do this then you probably are going to need to do some stretching. Try pulling it back as far as you can and leave it there for as long as you can and over time gradually force it back further past the comfort zone (so to speak). It will take time but if you stick with it then it will help. (It helped me.) Of course there are cases where stretching just doesn't do the job - this is mostly when the foreskin is very tight - in which case you would want to consult a medical professional.

Good luck with your penis and marriage.