• We are rebuilding our search index, so results may be missing or incomplete for a short period.

    You can close this by clicking the 'X' at the top corner of this notice.

Hey everybody!

Double_Agent

Sexy Member
Joined
May 31, 2009
Posts
11
Media
1
Likes
51
Points
483
Location
Maryland
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Gender
Male
This is new member Double_Agent. What a great idea to have a forum for men with similar interests and issues. I am excited to be a part of this community, and I look forward to sharing information and photos with you!
 
This is new member Double_Agent. What a great idea to have a forum for men with similar interests and issues. I am excited to be a part of this community, and I look forward to sharing information and photos with you!

Welcome Double Agent. Hmmm, double agent for whom I wonder.

[this greeting will self-destruct in 12 seconds]