Hey From Canada

clayhead: :) hi ryan, a big welcome and hello from the usa :)

i would love to see some snow, could you send some south? we're getting some snow "flurries" in georgia and that's probably all we'll get.
 
sanf01: Hey Ryan, greetings from another fellow Canadian (West Coast!). Are we going to see any hockey this year???
 
I think the only hockey we're gonna see this year is the junior stuff... wich by the looks of things around here isn't all that exciting :angry:

If you're lookin for NHLers, I heard some are playing for local teams just for the heck of it. Fleury is playing for a team in Alberta (Grande Prairie?) they are paying him like $1000 a month just to play on thier team. Peanuts compared to what he's used to, but hey join the real world! LOL

*looks for pucks and sticks* who's up for a game of shinny??
 
sanf01:
Originally posted by Nienna@Jan 30 2005, 07:01 AM
I think the only hockey we're gonna see this year is the junior stuff... wich by the looks of things around here isn't all that exciting :angry:

If you're lookin for NHLers, I heard some are playing for local teams just for the heck of it. Fleury is playing for a team in Alberta (Grande Prairie?) they are paying him like $1000 a month just to play on thier team. Peanuts compared to what he's used to, but hey join the real world! LOL

*looks for pucks and sticks* who's up for a game of shinny??
[post=278745]Quoted post[/post]​

Hi Nienna;
The junior game is doing well in Vancouver, the Giants had 11,000 at their game last night. As for the NHL'ers, they could all use a dose of reality like Fleury and realize how good they've had it all these years!
 
yeah Fleury hasn't quite gone back to the good ol days, he didn't even get paid that much when he played for the MJ Warriors LOL.....gods that seems like eons ago.
 
Nice to see Canada well represented here! :) And enough of the cold jokes, how do you think me and mom are able to walk around nude in the house so often :p
 
Originally posted by FootLongTeen@Jan 31 2005, 07:14 PM
how do you think me and mom are able to walk around nude in the house so often :p
[post=279124]Quoted post[/post]​


You have a high heating bill? :p
 
Originally posted by Nienna+Feb 1 2005, 06:08 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Nienna &#064; Feb 1 2005, 06:08 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-FootLongTeen@Jan 31 2005, 07:14 PM
how do you think me and mom are able to walk around nude in the house so often :p
[post=279124]Quoted post[/post]​


You have a high heating bill? :p
[post=279206]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Not really&#33; :p

Stop braggin bigsucker :(
 
You have a high heating bill? :p
[post=279206]Quoted post[/post]​
[/quote]

Not really&#33; :p

Stop braggin bigsucker :(
[post=279332]Quoted post[/post]​
[/quote]

not braggin. we might not have snow and it may be 12 degrees but rain rain rain&#33; :wacko:
 
Sitting here in Sault Ste Marie, Ontario, Canada where it is currently 5 Celsius. Or for my American neighbours(which by the way I can see when I look out my living room window/cause we are so close here) is about 40 Fahrenheit.
Looking right now at the twin city of Sault Ste Marie, Michigan,USA.
Currently enjoying a great run of nice weather for the past week, and until the end of the week at this point.
Not all of us do the skidoo thing and snow sports, so can hardly wait for the return of spring. Thank God Wiarton Willy says 4 more weeks of winter. ;)
Then I can return to hanging out in the yard wearing my favorite mesh shorts, and making the wife drool and the neighbours envious. lol
 
Originally posted by bigdad@Feb 3 2005, 09:08 AM
Sault Ste Marie, Ontario, Canada where it is currently 5 Celsius.
[post=279792]Quoted post[/post]​


Gotta love Canada, yesterday it was plus 6 and melting, today its minus 20 and blizzardy........
 
Welcome&#33; I married a Canadian once. I didn&#39;t do it twice.

Now, don&#39;t get offended&#33; She was not the best, but I still have plenty of Canadian friends who are, and I love the Great White North. Spent a lot of time in Alberta. Froze my damn car there one Christmas. Thank goodness for chinooks. Then it froze again and had two centimeters of mud pasted all over the car. What an opportunity for new experience.

Summers are nice. Love Edmonton, Calgary, Banff. Very, very cool. (Okay, bad pun.)

:blink:

Anyway, hope you like it here. I do. Hope to get to know ya.

Buffmusicidol
 
I know this is an old thread, but had to look at my profile to see some of my old threads. Just decided to start posting again, so here I am again.
Hello to everyone out there, no matter where you are. Still enjoying life here in Sault Ste Marie Canada. Absolutely great weather now for people watching.
Will be about 31 C here today , with a humidex of about 42 C. Thank God we bought AC this year.
Hope to talk to you again soon. Enjoy summer.
 
In Ottawa we had monsoons (or what sure could have passed for them) for a while in May-June and we now are in the same toasters as you have. Variety!

All to say a belated Welcome.........
 
kurios said:
In Ottawa we had monsoons (or what sure could have passed for them) for a while in May-June and we now are in the same toasters as you have. Variety!

All to say a belated Welcome.........

Well Thank You very much Kurios.
Monsoons...If it makes you feel better we only had 0.3 inches of rain officially in June. Extremely dry here , but today we are under a severe thunder storm watch, so hopefully some rain. Maybe I will get to cut my grass before summer is over,lol.
I bought gas for the mower in mid June and havent had to use it yet, except to cut down a few weeds. Very brown and dry here.