• We are rebuilding our search index, so results may be missing or incomplete for a short period.

    You can close this by clicking the 'X' at the top corner of this notice.

Hey There!

jeffw00t

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Joined
Jan 11, 2021
Posts
191
Media
457
Likes
16,528
Points
663
Location
Sweden
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Gender
Male
Hey everyone!
I'm fairly new to the site, but I've managed to upload a couple of albums on my page with pictures, gifs and videos if you'd like to have a look! I love showing off as you might tell. I hope you like my contributions to the site, there will surely be plenty more! :)
 
Welcome to LPSG!

If you have any site related questions, don’t hesitate to ask us in the Support Center
Support Center

If you’d like to verify and receive a free gold membership, check out the Verification Forum
Photo Verification Requests

Need a map to the site? Check out the Guide.
Lpsg Guide

And familiarize yourself with the rules, :)
Terms of Service and Rules

Remember to have fun and play nice!

The LPSG team
 
  • Like
Reactions: jeffw00t
Hey everyone!
I'm fairly new to the site, but I've managed to upload a couple of albums on my page with pictures, gifs and videos if you'd like to have a look! I love showing off as you might tell. I hope you like my contributions to the site, there will surely be plenty more! :)
Hi and welcome. I hope you have a great time.