Hi, And Help BAd

Koua

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hi,

I'm Asian 5' 7" and I need some help. My son is 15 and his penis is already As big as mine I think. Should I talk to him about it or should I let him find out on his own. From the bulge on his boxer I'd say it's about 8-9 inches. He seem to be having problem with a girl, he not a virgin I think becuase a girl ran out embrassed haf-naked, seeing his penis. i don't know what to do. Plus is there any asian here, and how come all the picture has no viens on them but mine does. Thank you.

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
First, pleae be aware that the tone of this post may make some people think that you are not for real, so be prepared. Second, if you ARE for real, then trying to talk to your son about this will only embarass him. You can offer to talk to him about anything that troubles him, and let him know you always love and support him. Keep his love and trust, and he will come to you if he really needs you. If he feels embarassed, or not trusting, he will avoid you and get advice from somewhere else--maybe bad advice. Be patient---we were all teenagers once in our lives, and the large majority of us survived the process.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
why is your 15y/o son trying to shag girls in your house?

why are you checking out his wang?

why do i think this is total fiction and that you just want to talk about kid's bits?

a girl runs, half naked from his room, upset, and...you're worried about his bulge?????