Hi Board!

Mithra

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hey guys and gals,

Nice site. I am a mid-30s single male living in Florida. I am average to modest in the pants -- just under 6 inches long and 4.75" or so around. So why would a guy like me join a large penis support group? Well, I came to this site, and decided to register for two basic reasons:

1. Women who are into big penises turn me on. Fuck, even though I'm straight, I'll admit it: big penises turn me on! I find images of women fucking and sucking exceptionally large penises a turn on. I also find hearing women speak frankly and positively about a preference for big ones or their experiences with big ones very erotic. It's weird because it also makes me feel a little jealous and inadequate, but I guess over the years, I've channeled those feelings into erotic energy as well.

I would love to be involved with a woman who loved larger than average penises, which is ironic of course since its something I could deliver. I sometimes entertain the idea of having an agreement with an LTR that she could fuck other, bigger guys, if she'd let me watch and talk to me about it. What can I say, I'm a little kinky! :redface:

So needles to say this place seems to have lots of intriguing members and threads for me, and I look forward to interacting with you all!

2. I've discovered resources recently that claim penis enlargement is not a myth; that you can actually improve your penis size. I've read different materials on this and have tried the exercises I've read about. But I'm also very skeptical, having grown up with the understanding that your dick size is just the way it is; something to simply accept about yourself big or small. I've grown up learning that all these enlargement pills, pumps and weights were scams. So the skepticism has kept me from really putting in the effort it takes to get results.

Therefore I'm hoping to meet large guys who got big through exercise and not through being born lucky. I imagine if such guys exist, I might find some of them here.

Anyway that's me.

Love! Mithra.