Hi!

unknown512

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Joined
Nov 15, 2020
Posts
53
Media
0
Likes
228
Points
188
Age
26
Location
Poland
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Gender
Male
Hi!
I am 20 years old gay twink from Poland.
I love sex and masturbation and experimenting and learning new thing about my sexuality.

My position is versatile but more top.

Also I like sexting or cybersex and exchange nudes, so if you want, you can text me ;)
From time to time I upload some photos of my ass and penis.
 
Welcome-beach.jpg
 
Welcome to LPSG!

If you have any site related questions, don’t hesitate to ask us in the Support Center
Support Center

If you’d like to verify and receive a free gold membership, check out the Verification Forum
Photo Verification Requests

Need a map to the site? Check out the Guide.
Lpsg Guide

And familiarize yourself with the rules, :)
Terms of Service and Rules

Remember to have fun and play nice!

The LPSG team