hispanic cocks

jcs234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
are they bigger than white guys?
in my experience, they have been bigger and harder longer.
but is this a for real thing?
comments anyone?

Reactions: cvdixon29

jerryhall

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I think Hispanic guys have smaller dicks than most white guys. I have had lots of experience with Mexicans and Central Americans. The dicks are super hot though, and shoot farther and can fuck like crazy.

Reactions: cvdixon29

D_Terry_Misue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
not a lot of experience, but ALOT of hispanic guys workout at my gym. Oddly, most seem to shower in there underwear, but for those that shower naked (like me) they seem like white guys: mostly average, but every once in a while there is some stud with a fat piece of latino meat hanging between his legs! So f'ckin hot!

Def, most hispanic guys are uncut.

Golfbuddy

Expert Member
Media
The smallest and largest cocks I've ever encountered were on guys with Mexican heritage, and both were uncut and handsome as heck. The smallest was about 2 in. in length and maybe 1 in. diameter. Small nuts, too. The largest has a huge 10+ and so thick you can't get your hand around it. They also are both short stature, being 5 ft. 5 in.

Stephenmass

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
My b/f is also from PR. He is larger than I am for sure and thicker. He was cut at a late age (19 or so) because his foreskin wouldn't retract over the large head of his dick!

B_The hung one

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
most r bigger soft, but not necessarily bigger hard... but it seems the darker they are the lower their balls hang too... im only 1/2 mexican, but im super long soft and hard with huge low balls too... but my 3 older bros are all avg size

perritomorracho

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
This is kind of like asking if Anglophones are bigger than Asian guys. The two things don't relate to each other at all.

I'm a white Cuban and slightly above average, been with mostly Hispanic guys and they varied. Biggest guy I was with was an Argentine (of polish descent).. smallest guy I've been with was Colombian (he was a mestizo).