Hitting cervix question

eyescream

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't get this. I've googled it and the different sites online are saying the cervix is at around 6 inches inside a woman.

But then other sites are saying a guy must be really well endowed to actually be hitting the cervix at penetration.

Does that mean a 6" guy won't reach the cervix but a 7" above guy would?

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
depends on how aroused the woman is. where/how her uterus sits in her body. time of her cycle.

shape of the dude's penis. sexual position. angle of penetration.

i would imagine the having a larger penis (girth and length) would raise the odds of hitting a woman's cervix. but for true, in the non-aroused state most women can touch their own cervix with their fingers.

is true. ya should try it.

ya might be thinking of the posterior fornix, bit more back of the roomish than the cervix.

Last edited:

voidout

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i've done it! testify, sistas.

unaroused the average woman is 3-4 inches long. as you get more aroused the cervix moves up and out of the way to accommodate the penis...or whatever it is you're shoving up your vaj these days.

mattbryant84

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
it depends on arousal.. you can usally feel a girl's cervix just fingering her.. thats hardly 6 inches in, more like 3 1/2.... yet both girls i've been with could take me all the way in, and im juuust under 8"

Travelbanana

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have been with girls without touch cervix. And the girl i live with today i Always hit her cervix...from behind and missinary with her legs up. And she love it... But some girls i never hit anything and i am not small...

enormouslyaverage

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Personally, I'm just over 6" long and I've hit 3 cervixes (sp?) so far. I can still count my total number of partners on one hand too. My current girlfriend says she's never felt anything so big in her. What an amateur eh? Hahaha. She says as long as I don't hit her cervix too hard it feels good.

metas

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Well, I thing asian girls may be a little tight and not that deep. With all girls (about 20 or so) I've ever thrusted, only one girls could take me all in the first time, and I hitted nothing in there (and she was only a skinny 19 years old of 40 kgs 5-1 figure!).
My current wife of 8 years could not take me at all the first time we have sex. It took a while to get inside her, but still couldnot go all the way in becuse of hitting her cervix or something, and she was hurt. However, after half a year or so, she started to love the "HIT" feeling esspecially when she was on top. Now she take all of my shaft and actually wish to have more. I guess her vagina has been stertched out over times and move the cervix deeper.
That is why I'm looking to increase my size.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
OK - I'm going to attempt to answer this calmly and rationally and without getting annoyed at anyone's ignorance of female anatomy. But first I must trot outside and yell a little...

There, that's better.

eyescream - I understand why you've raised the question - there is a lot of misinformation out there. Next opportunity you get stick a finger in your vagina and feel along the front wall. Unless you are very turned on you should be able to feel your cervix. When you are turned on your vagina changes shape and the uterus (and therefore cervix of course) tuck out of the way.

A couple of myths that need dispelling:

The cervix is at the end of the vagina - i.e. if the vagina were a sock the cervix would be the toe. WRONG. The cervix is actually along the front wall of the vagina. Look at the cross section diagram on this page. It is the fornix (aka the cul de sac) that is at the end of the vagina.

Hitting the cervix is about depth of penetration. WRONG. Hitting the cervix is a combination of angle, the specific physique of the vagina in question, the state of arousal of the woman and perhaps penis size and shape in relation to those three things.

Hitting the cervix is pleasurable. WRONG (in most cases). There are some women, I have read, who enjoy having their cervices bumped, stimulated or even penetrated with small objects. However the vast majority of women find direct contact with the cervix during sex painful and very unpleasant.

What a lot of people are actually referring to when they talk about hitting the cervix, especially in the context of it being pleasurable, is 'bottoming out' - i.e. penetration of the fornix.

Latinoheat808

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I live in Hawaii sorrounded by all types of sexiness
I've been with mostly Asian/Filipinos/ a few wgurla
I'm about 6.5x5.8 so I'm kinda average but with the Asian/ Filipinos
I have hit their cervix about80% of the time
at first they would say that it was painfull but after a while
they seemed to enjoy it. I don't know how true it is but they said
that they would have a stronger Orgasm after their cervixs wee constanly stimulated.
The several wgurls two ended up with blader infection they said cause I hit it too hard

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
I live in Hawaii sorrounded by all types of sexiness
I've been with mostly Asian/Filipinos/ a few wgurla
I'm about 6.5x5.8 so I'm kinda average but with the Asian/ Filipinos
I have hit their cervix about80% of the time
at first they would say that it was painfull but after a while
they seemed to enjoy it.

I really, really doubt that - I expect you were bottoming out. And yes, that can hurt or at least be uncomfortable until you get used it.

I don't know how true it is but they said
that they would have a stronger Orgasm after their cervixs wee constanly stimulated.

I'm dubious as to whether they were labelling their own anatomy correctly.

The several wgurls two ended up with blader infection they said cause I hit it too hard

The urinary or bladder infection that can occur due to sex has nothing whatsoever to do with the cervix but is due to infection of the urethra (the pee hole, people! the pee hole). Bacteria due to poor hygiene can cause a urinary tract infection, as can alergy to spermicides, latex condoms and other things that may come into contact with the area around the urethra during sex.

Wash your hands and gentials before sex and make sure she does the same.

eyescream

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok I was getting it wrong and I'm sorry for putting you through this ManlyBanisters. Thanks for the explanation. I doubt I meant the cervix and after checking out the diagram on the link you shared I do actually mean the wall of the uterus...I think!

Because silly me, the cervix is too close to the vagina and I got the names mixed up, I really do mean the wall of the uterus according to that image. I feel it's like some big guys actually penetrate along the cervix muscles and into the uterus area, and then hit the uterus wall.

It's almost as if the head of their dicks are adjacent to my belly button! Is this what's happening, is that the wall they're hitting or am I getting this wrong again? :(

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Ok I was getting it wrong and I'm sorry for putting you through this ManlyBanisters. Thanks for the explanation. I doubt I meant the cervix and after checking out the diagram on the link you shared I do actually mean the wall of the uterus...I think!

Because silly me, the cervix is too close to the vagina and I got the names mixed up, I really do mean the wall of the uterus according to that image. I feel it's like some big guys actually penetrate along the cervix muscles and into the uterus area, and then hit the uterus wall.

It's almost as if the head of their dicks are adjacent to my belly button! Is this what's happening, is that the wall they're hitting or am I getting this wrong again? :(

Unless you are a very strange woman indeed I really don't think a penis could penetrate your cervix allowing the head of the penis into the uterus without causing you extreme pain.

The cervix is the neck of the uterus and has a VERY SMALL opening which dilates during labour to allow a baby to pass out through the vagina. The dilation process is painful (contractions) and the passing out of the baby is painful even when the cervix opens to 10cm. Or so I'm told, I never got to push a baby out through mine. I did, however, pass blood clots through my undilated cervix after laser surgery last year and, though the clots were tiny - maybe 5mm across maximum, the pain was the worst I have ever felt in my entire life. If even a skinny penis were to somehow pass through my undilated cervix I can only imagine I would pass out from the pain.

In short, no - a penis cannot get into to your uterus and if it did you would NOT enjoy it. I think you'd probably require medical attention.

I think what is happening is that you are experiencing a deep penetration into your fornix which is causing a pressure on your internal organs which makes you feel pressure further in than the penis is actually getting.

The diagram I wanted you to look at is this one:

File:Female reproductive system lateral nolabel.png - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

But the labels of the numbered parts are only present on this page:

Cervix - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Look the part numbered 11 - that is your fornix (posterior fornix to be precise) and that is where a long penis can penetrate to causing a great deal of pleasure (well, for me and others have reported the same). The pressure there transfers through the thin wall to the colon which can make it feel like you are being penetrated higher than is actually physically possible. Hence the "adjacent to [your] belly button" feeling.

Try this: if you have a long and not too thick dildo or vibrator push it up your vagina as far as it will go and then bear down (as if try to poo or fart) and apply a little more pressure - then move the bottom of the dildo around in a circle so as to cause the other end inside to apply pressure in a circle. You should be able to feel that the pressure is further back, more toward your colon, and that the area being stimulated is not around your uterus more more around your bowels.

Hope that helps. :smile:

Last edited:

eyescream

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, your explanation pretty much answers all my questions. It makes a lot of sense now, thanks so much!

I don't think a lot of people know much about this I guess I've just been learning from people who don't know what they're talking about. :(

Thanks again, you're awesome! :)

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Yes, your explanation pretty much answers all my questions. It makes a lot of sense now, thanks so much!

I don't think a lot of people know much about this I guess I've just been learning from people who don't know what they're talking about. :(

There's a lot of it about, unfortunately.

Thanks again, you're awesome! :)

Anything for a ladee :smile:

i'll just let manly handle this...

ahaha.

You want me to handle whut now? :eek: