D D_skazc13 Just Browsing Media: 0 Joined Jan 3, 2009 Posts 3 Media 0 Likes 0 Points 86 D_skazc13, May 16, 2009 #1 I am not exactly new, but I don't talk a lot on here so here is an intro. I am 6ft, 155lbs. Brown hair. If you wanna know more, feel free to im me on yahoo or aim. zachsnet13.
I am not exactly new, but I don't talk a lot on here so here is an intro. I am 6ft, 155lbs. Brown hair. If you wanna know more, feel free to im me on yahoo or aim. zachsnet13.
Mr. Snakey Expert Member Media: 0 Joined Apr 9, 2006 Posts 21,739 Media 0 Likes 147 Points 193 Sexuality No Response Mr. Snakey, May 16, 2009 #2 Welcome.:smile:
P Pecker Retired Moderator Media: 0 Joined Mar 5, 2002 Posts 54,458 Media 0 Likes 461 Points 283 Pecker, May 16, 2009 #3 Welcome.
Roscoz Admired Member Verified Gold View Verification Media: 2 Joined Oct 11, 2007 Posts 1,107 Media 2 Likes 950 Points 433 Location Edinburgh Verification View Sexuality 80% Gay, 20% Straight Gender Male Roscoz, May 17, 2009 #4 welcome in
zp28 Mythical Member Verified Gold View Verification Media: 30 Joined Nov 6, 2006 Posts 17,303 Media 30 Likes 37,655 Points 468 Location Reno, NV, USA Verification View Gender Male zp28, May 17, 2009 #5 Welcome!