• No!

Votes: 129 82.2%
  • Yes and No...

Votes: 15 9.6%

• Total voters

D_Tintagel_Demondong

Sexy Member
Media
When I saw this title, I immediately knew that InHamad created this string. :rolleyes:

I have rarely heard or seen such a well-presented, more clearly articulated argument.

I think it's very sad how stupid people can be. It's unfair that he is out there breeding...

:rofl: You'z guys crack me up.

Last edited:

WatchStr8Sex

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
The video is flawed on so many levels. I won't even dignify the crap with a respose.
This is not a thinking person. He is free to his opinion but he could not be more wrong. He has verbal diarrohoea and a moron to boot.
He really should be silenced - purely on the basis of sound polution and a poluted stream of consciousness. I can debate his video - It is utter tripe with no merrit and there endeth the lesson.

drido73

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This site promotes the double moral life , moderators like mr rob_e , he promotes to hide faces or cut heads from bodies , which , is to promote double moral life , everyone want to see cocks or vaginas or naked bodies males or females , but , not all want to share theirs , like mr. Rob_e , he can reject members that want to be part as site moderators ,simple telling them ,that this time they are not in need ,when the truth is that just because there are so many gay site moderators ,he and other ,stright moderators , reject members for the site does not become as gay .
I am just waiting for my membership expired and i removed my pictures because there is not sense to be part of such lie the double moral life from the site administrators moderators !!!!!
This video is a bit what they in here think about gay people !!!!

mitchymo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Im going to agree with the statement of love is love. I have no question to the fact that, genetically and technically gay is wrong. Body designed to be man and woman, can't reproduce/ change genders naturally.

Whilst your post is in defense for the most part of tolerance the comment i have plucked from the beginning of your post bothers me greatly.

It is the biggest argument against homosexuality to suggest that the human reproductive method means that two men or women involved in love and sex is genetically wrong and it bugs me greatly.

Men and women create babies, yes, we know, that is how we naturally reproduce but that does not mean that homosexuality does not have a genetic purpose and science tells us that homosexuality is common among many other species of mammals and birds such as dogs, dolphins and parrots whilst being much less common in reptiles. The evidence of this is practical proof that not only is homosexuality genetic but that it is a natural act within the animal kingdom which in turn suggests that there must be a reason to be learnt as to why it is naturally occurring, my belief that i have held for years is that it is one of nature's ways of maintaining a balance in species population. Homosexuality has existed for as long as heterosexuality basically and the fact that it has been clearly documented since BC is pretty substantial in backing that claim up.

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
That video is hilarious! Come on, how silly can some people think if u assume that electrical devices show us that homosexuality bad is lol
So in that way homosexiality is wrong, don't want electrical stuff to explode lol

B_Hamadim

Experimental Member
Media
That video is hilarious! Come on, how silly can some people think if u assume that electrical devices show us that homosexuality bad is lol
So in that way homosexiality is wrong, don't want electrical stuff to explode lol

People misunderstood his point, He meant that Life can't go no the way it meant to be because of Homosexuality.

His point is that Male and male can't Procreate, female and female can't procreate, yet a male and female can procreate and that is life.

I kinda agree with the point he made JUST BECAUSE after I fucked a guy in the ass, in the middle of the fuck, I saw that my dick was covered with shit which killed the whole thing, when you can fuck a pussy the whole day and still be clean...

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I kinda agree with the point he made JUST BECAUSE after I fucked a guy in the ass, in the middle of the fuck, I saw that my dick was covered with shit which killed the whole thing, when you can fuck a pussy the whole day and still be clean...

You have got to be kidding me with this.

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I didnt watch the video, not worth my time but I can imagine the BS. I can also imagine that Heterosexualality is wrong in their case.

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
People misunderstood his point, He meant that Life can't go no the way it meant to be because of Homosexuality.

His point is that Male and male can't Procreate, female and female can't procreate, yet a male and female can procreate and that is life.

Douche dumbass.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Even some heteros don't procreate, though. I don't think that homosexuality is wrong. Not at all. But I am gay and my opinion wouldn't count.

I am a gay dude. I am not into women sexually...but that fact isn't the end of the world. More women for the heterodudes...and lesbians. The world still turns.

Have as many children as you like but you had better support the life you create. Support them. It isn't fair to procreate and don't support your children. Think of how you would feel if you were born to parents that didn't support you. That would be really fucked up. The children you have now grow up to either be responsible adults or irresponsible fuckwads of the Earth. And raising kids proper is a BIG RESPONSIBILITY...and is an OBLIGATION.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

God has a sense of humor. Lucky you!!!