Horsehung

nobone2big

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
After playing the field 4 years trying to find the.... JOHN HOLMES. of our generation I finally hit paydirt. On a trip 2 Texas I bought a few rounds for this hot cowboy at a dive bar miles from nowhere. Oh yeah... did I mention those rounds were Jack Daniels shots and Bud chasers? Anyway... 2 show me his drunk appreciation he asked me what he could do 4 me. I said "U can show me your cock.". So he did right there in the bar. Without an ounce of inhibition that 6' 10" cowboy with size 17 snakeskin boots unzipped his tigjt jeans and pulled out a... 15" inch cock as thick as the Budwiser can in his huge Texan hands. Holy fuck, I thought cocks like his were a myth, an urban legend............... 2 B continued.

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If he had a 15 inch dick stuck in tight jeans I'm pretty sure you were looking at it all night long and would have mentioned the hot bulge in your story. I wonder how many snakes were harmed in the production of those boots. Someone being 6'10" don't make it more likely to have a big dick just like someone having size 17 shoes or snake skin boots. Sounds very make up to me. If someones dick is 15 inches long soft it probably is useless for normal sex.

Last edited:

houtx48

Cherished Member
Media
one to many shots .....eyesight impaired that sounds more like oklahoma but everybody knws there are not any big dicks there other than the wacko woman state senator.

sglead19

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
No snakes were harmed, they only killed 12 of them Ha! I wonder howe many boot you could make with the skin of a 15" penis?

D

deleted142346

It might not be totally fictitious. Could just be a tall...and long...tale. :rolleyes:

CALAMBO

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
could be true...things are bigger in TEXAS...let us wait for the 2nd part of the story..we are waiting......

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
After playing the field 4 years trying to find the.... JOHN HOLMES. of our generation I finally hit paydirt. On a trip 2 Texas I bought a few rounds for this hot cowboy at a dive bar miles from nowhere. Oh yeah... did I mention those rounds were Jack Daniels shots and Bud chasers? Anyway... 2 show me his drunk appreciation he asked me what he could do 4 me. I said "U can show me your cock.". So he did right there in the bar. Without an ounce of inhibition that 6' 10" cowboy with size 17 snakeskin boots unzipped his tigjt jeans and pulled out a... 15" inch cock as thick as the Budwiser can in his huge Texan hands. Holy fuck, I thought cocks like his were a myth, an urban legend............... 2 B continued.

Yup, I think I know that thar cowboy. We all jist call him "Junior" cause he's such a little feller, by Texas standards.

Jist goes ta show ya, a country myth beats an urban myth any ol' day.

LOL