Hot OR Hung?

goodwood

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ok - so which one would you choose? You can only have one OR the other - not both.

Would you want to be tall, undeniably hot with a phenomenal body, beautiful face and hair but have a small dick - let's say 4" hard - or would you opt for being short, perhaps a bit chubby and less than everage in appearance if you could have a huge dick - say over nine inches hard?

I would think that being hot would have far more advantages that would get a guy farther in life and profession/career than a big dick would. But when it came to sex....that could conceivably be a problem.

splitface

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
hmmm... its easier to get fit than to make your cock longer, so I would take No. 2 in the long term, but short term is absolutely the hot one.

James Duncan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have the best of both worlds, I would hate to have to give one or the other up. No offense at all goodwood but lame question dude. If I was to choose short and unattractive I could always whip myself into shape with a makeover and some time spent in a gym and still have a huge cock (granted I would still be short). The tall handsome fellow will always be stuck with his 4" erect penis no matter what.

I would choose short and unattractive, but packing a huge dick.

lookingforhung

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I think goodwood meant you pick one life and you can't make changes. So you can't pick the chubby life because you could go to the gym...you have to assume you would always be chubby because some people are throughout their life.

MalakingTiti

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
First off, if you're just ugly enough nobody is going to know what your cock looks like unless you hire prositutes or become a flasher.

Secondly, I dated this naughty little asian girl once who told me that she dated a guy in college who the girls all thought was the hottest thing on campus. He ended up pursuing her (probably because she was the naughty asian girl) and they ended up hooking up. Much to her chagrin the guy was not well endowed at all. She said it was a huge disappointment and she came to the conclusion that she would much rather have a guy who is less "hot" with more meat, than a guy who is "HOT" with a little dick.

JacobFox

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
If I had to pick, I guess hot. My dick is pretty big, but I always feel a lot better about myself when I get my body tight and toned. My bf also seems to prefer smaller ones so maybe he'd like that.

turnstall

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Whats the difference. I would choose what ever nature gave me. You offering the choice to fear the stigma of small dick or not perfect body.
Theres nothing to fear in being born.

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
hot... if you're butt ass ugly..then you've got less chance of even getting anyone in a normal situation to even want to see your dick. Also, sex is more mental...so use what you got and make the best of it. :)

B_WER25

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm not gay so I'll speak for me. I would rather be hot than have an enormous dick. Being hot is something ot be proud of, only a few people will ever know your penis size.

Last edited: